Off to War - Duet (Gareth)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] ;) bold moves sometimes yield big rewards. [/sblock]

Running back to where Willybin and Dreks are hiding Gareth watches the river along with the others.

The two men give the gnoll a weary glance and when Dreks sees the wolf-man's arm he winces.

"Oi! best to get'em to Fallon,"
he says to Gareth. "I don't tink dat ting can eat the wagon so it shoulds be good for now."

Spade

First Post
Gareth frowned at the wound, it did look like it needed treatment as soon as possible. He didn't really want to ditch the wagon either, but Drek had a point. What was the monster going to do to it if they left it alone for the hour or so it would take to get to camp and come back for it?

"I hope he can treat it, that looks pretty bad..." The teenager nodded, pausing as it occurred to him they might not be able to explain this to the wolf-man... But he HAD spoken in common earlier, though it was mangled. Warily glancing at the river for a moment, he turned to ask the wolf-man in hopes of it understanding at least. "Er, is that alright with you?"

[sblock=OOC]Yup. I can't imagine it going much smoother if I tried to poke it to death. ;)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The gnoll looks confused and then lifts it's arm as if to show Gareth it is wounded. Then he points at the young man and then the direction of the camp.

Spade

First Post
"Close enough, I guess." Gareth mumbled, before nodding and pointing at the wound and then in the same direction as the camp just to try and make sure the wolf-man knew what was going on. He paused a moment to cast a weary glance back at the river, to make sure the hydra wasn't back, before continuing. "We should get going then."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Using his trident to help him limp along the young warrior starts back to camp the gnoll walking beside him and Willybin and Dreks coming up slowly behind.

Not much of a grand adventure or herioc return, but then again the best adventures are the ones you learn from and survive.

[sblock=OOC]See you in Off to War in a sec let me prep it.[/sblock]

Remove ads