• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Offical Star Wars III Trailer (merged)

Remathilis

Legend
SPOILER about MIDIS

Palpatine discusses with Anakin a way to use the Midiclorians to stop people from dying, to create life, as it were. This is the power discussed in the beginning dialog with Palpy and Anakin (Is it possible to learn such powers?)

Okay, did the thought cross anyone else's mind when Palpatine says "Are you threatening me" to immediately add "You will give me TP, bunghole!", or am I the only one perma-warped by Beavis and Butthead?

Aris Dragonborn

First Post
No, the same thought crossed my mind.

"Are you threatening me, master Jedi? Give me TP for my bunghole"

"Senor Palpatine, go to the principle's office"

"Um........Ok" *walks off down the hallway, cackling madly and waving his lightsaber around*

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Dude...the trailer is so much better in the theater. Worth the price of admission to Robots, which isn't that bad of a movie in itself.

Is it true that the theatrical trailer is longer than the one we've all seen online or on the OC? I thought I'd heard something about a longer version of the conversation between Palpatine and Anakin at the beginning.

Tarrasque Wrangler said:
Is it true that the theatrical trailer is longer than the one we've all seen online or on the OC? I thought I'd heard something about a longer version of the conversation between Palpatine and Anakin at the beginning.
Nope, its exactly the same.

somekindofjerk

First Post
I'm very curious about a couple of things: how do the wookies fit in, and do they ever explain about the midichlorians? (answers would, of course, be spoilers...)
They go into more detail on the wookies in Republic Commando:
[sblock]A Trandoshan attack on a Republic battleship reveals a separatist plot against Kashyyk. After which the Republic launches an invasion "for the protection of the Wookie's freedom." This order comes directly from Yoda, which your squad observes is rather unYoda-like(possible ep3 plot point.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Flyspeck23 said:
Of course, or otherwise it would spoil the fun for everyone if the audience knew beforehand that Palpatine is Anakin's father...
Be careful with that one...there are some people around TheForce.net and other SW sites that are completely and utterly convinced of that being true...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads