Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Kaffis said:
Not to be a pain or anything...

But seeing as it's the originally scheduled month, I wonder if any of the DMs have their pregen characters ready to post soon to tide us over the extra bit... ?

Oh yeah, shameless rebump, too.

That wasn;t shameless.. it had a purpose:)

ANyway I will be posting the Pregens for the Mecha Game next week, and the Star Wars game following that.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Okay.. as I begin designing the player handouts for the Star Wars and d20 Mecha game.. I would like some feedback from the players..

How much info do you want before the game to get this ball rolling.. i.e. would you want a short PDF to introduce the game setting and characters? or Just the statistics for the characters, no names.. like Dan did for the Modern game last time..

I notice we have some double signups for the mecha game at the moment and if we end up with four or less players that's fine with me.. we will still have a good game.

Let me know what you all would prefer.. I am looking to create the player info and need to know how much you all want..

LrdApoc

Mr Fidgit

First Post
not a shameless bump from me this time, i'm afraid...

i recently got a new job that requires me to work weekends, so i won't be able to attend :( ...

the game that i was slated to run is The Taking of Giant's Reach, in the mid-day time slot.

however, I'm sure (in fact, i'm quite certain ;) ) Mark would be happy to extend the offer to another DM if they would like to run Giant's Reach, or would even like some new to run. Crothian and his group had a great time running one of his last time (Whispering Woodwind) and he's told me he has lots of potential scenarios for DMs if they'd like one.

[edit - mark can be reached at Mark@creativemountaingames.com by any potential DMs :)

btw, this also takes me out of LrdApoc's Mecha game -- so anyone who wants play in a great game filled with mecha goodness, sign up now! (you know you want to :D ]

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Mr Fidgit said:
i recently got a new job that requires me to work weekends, so i won't be able to attend :( ...

the game that i was slated to run is The Taking of Giant's Reach, in the mid-day time slot.

however, I'm sure (in fact, i'm quite certain ;) ) Mark would be happy to extend the offer to another DM if they would like to run Giant's Reach, or would even like some new to run. Crothian and his group had a great time running one of his last time (Whispering Woodwind) and he's told me he has lots of potential scenarios for DMs if they'd like one.

[edit - mark can be reached at Mark@creativemountaingames.com by any potential DMs :)

Yup. Congrats on the job but sorry you can't be there. Anyone interested drop me an Email and I'll be sure to take care of you and your group. :)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Crothian.. can you update the game list to read

d20 Mecha: Mobile Suit Gundam: Vengeance (UC0080)

and

Star Wars RPG Episode I: Descent (Republic Expansion 700yrs before SW:ANH)

I'll be posting story summaries and npc's later this week..

Thanks!

Kaffis

First Post
LrdApoc, I would enjoy having a brief write-up on the setting background to work from, and can take it or leave it as far as character details being provided.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Okay.. I will design a condensed version of the setting PDF for you guys, highlighting the universe, the mecha and important changes in the game system you need to know. Then I will make the player characters and I think we'll choose them at the Gameday...

Remove ads