Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

Crothian

First Post
People have mentioned 2 months might be tight, so we 'll aim for April. No big deal there at all.

The sponsors were great. Hopefully we can get somemore. I'm not sure the best way to proceed with that though. I'll look into it.

The scribe idea is good. As we get games and people signed up for them I'll ask for volunteers as well as doing that at the actually Game Day.

DanMcS

Explorer
Yes! Swashbuckling! Although we recovered the chest and swashed all those badguys, there can't be that much left to accomplish. :)

I'll run, dah, um, something. We'll see what people want to play, but I had fun DMing last time.

Mr Fidgit

First Post
RE: Publicity - Could we/should we publicize outside of ENWorld? I wonder how many of the OSU Saturday regulars know about ENWorld?

i'm not sure about this. since all of the gaming will be set up ahead of time here, does it make sense to invite others who aren't members? there would probably be nothing to do if all of the games are full anyway

(remember too that someone in the last gaming day thread said they'd invite/bring/whathaveyou members of the OSUMGA. did any of them show up? (i had to leave early...))

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Well with the lead time I'm willing to work out the work schedule and try to be there most if not all day.

I'm also up for running some short/one shot Star Wars Revised or Mecha/Anime based D20 Modern games.

I'd love to continue with the group we had for modern, or at last the characters if Dan or someone else wants to let them in.. that was a blast.

Quickbeam

Explorer
I'd agree that April is likely to be better for Alex and I, and it keeps with the concept of a quarterly gathering. I'll consider DMing a game, but for now I'd prefer another chance to play for a day :D!!

Sniktch

First Post
Like I said, I'd love to come, and Dungannon was talking about it, too. I can run something if you really need an extra DM, Crothian, but I'd rather play since I get so few chances to do so...

Crothian

First Post
Okay, we are going to try a Saturday in April

Clear Dragon: Would you be able to get the room for the "Physics Department" again?

Remove ads