• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Old School TSR Card for you to review

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
Well, with today being Thanksgiving, I decided to share a scan of something. I posted this to Gygax Games but I figured a lot more people would love to see it, so ENWorld it is. :)

Last year, after sending an electronic card I found on YouTube to a bunch of my friends, Gary sent me back this card. (He said it was so surreal, he still loved to look at it).

Here were some comments when I asked

I like this card. :)

Out of curiosity, I think I recognize Tom Wham, Dave Trampier (was he the artist), Rob Kuntz, and Yourself (holding the reigns), but who else is in the card?

Miss ol' Tramp. I hope wherever he is he's doing okay and enjoying the Holiday.

Gary's Response...

No, Tim Kask is holding the reins, and I am looking back over my shoulder with a smile. Joe Orlowski, RIP, is disappearing head down, Jake Jaquet is sitting calmly, and clinging desperately to a runner Dave Sutherland is looking more upset than is Tom Wham is with his fingers in his beard.

Attachments

• tsrxmas.jpg
    tsrxmas.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 947

JohnRTroy

Adventurer
It was early TSR. Since it says TSR Periodicals I assume it was a Christmas Card sent to Subscribers.

It's hard to see, but I believe I see the Lizard Man Logo version of the TSR logo.

So I assume that this was sent out between 1975 and 1978.

Remove ads