D&D 5E One Shot #2 - Irongrad (Closed/OOC)

EarlyBird

Explorer
gonna give JustinCase another day to react -- maybe the guard was to much and it stunned him right after he got out of the hold person lol

Assume the burning hands has gone off, and Ssz'irac knows Zulekya is gonna run for it.

Taking Disguise Self as a spell, may actually throw a monkey wrench in the plot, but I'll see if I can't get around it. Update tomorrow night based on all your responses.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
gonna give JustinCase another day to react -- maybe the guard was to much and it stunned him right after he got out of the hold person lol

Assume the burning hands has gone off, and Ssz'irac knows Zulekya is gonna run for it.

Taking Disguise Self as a spell, may actually throw a monkey wrench in the plot, but I'll see if I can't get around it. Update tomorrow night based on all your responses.
Oh. Should I swap it out? It just seemed too logical for a drow on the surface, given the (rightful) prejudices.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

EarlyBird

Explorer
If you wish @Charwoman Gene this or after talking to the sage would be good places for Rilla to go her separate way from the party. In the dungeon, not so much, lol.

I know your having trouble finding time to post, but the good thing is the characters all can go out on a different adventure as others turn up, and I will probably run two of these at a time, looking into DDEX write ups even now.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Consider all this talking to be the same as a 1 hour rest, for those how have anything they wish to do, before setting out.

Have ok's to go from Bilkar, Zuleyka, and Ssz'irac.

Thinking if there are no more questions by say SAT nite (EST) I'll post the group heading out. Just let me know.

Remove ads