• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

Myth and Legend

First Post
Umm I'm not that new, I know which spells to take and how to protect the character. I'm sort of placing a disclaimer here that if i go for yet another Wizard, I'm bringing home the damn bacon and making him/her a really strong character with all the best PrCs, spells, equiopment etc. But If you're fine with it, I'm ok as well :)

Walking Dad

First Post
I would like to play a human sorcerer with the fiendish blood line feat chain from the PH2 and levels in Malconvoker from Complete Scoundrel.

or

Human Dragonfire Adept from Dragon Magic.

bedford

First Post
I am going to play a human werebear warshaper. base class will be either barbarian or monk. will probably ad warbeast as we gain experience. He will be a grappler, natural attack/unarmed type of character.

How about the feral template (from savage species) is it alowed? if so does the granted powers like ability score changes and fast healing work in hybrid form to?

ethandrew

First Post
I think right now this is what I've gleaned:

M&L - Badass Wizard Extraordinaire
WD - Sorcerer|Malconvoker or Dragonfire Adept
Bedford - Werebear Tank

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
How about the feral template (from savage species) is it alowed? if so does the granted powers like ability score changes and fast healing work in hybrid form to?

I think that the powers DO apply in hybrid form.

Do we want to start with this party? if so we can go ahead and make our characters and get started. otherwise we could wait for more people to come, do you want to make a character too, ethandrew? the party really could use a dedicated healer.

renau1g

First Post
I'll drop by as a casual observer and DM of this AP in RL. I found that the best adventures are the earlier ones, it had the best RP areas and the best locales, when my group ran it. Just throwing it out there for those who haven't played it before.

Good Luck everyone, it is a challenging AP, but all of Paizo's are. That's probably why my group preferred the lower level ones, they are a touch easier and my group sucked at optimizing their PCs. I frequently toned down the adventure difficulties.

Remove ads