(OOC) A theives progression (Game full)

Grescheks

First Post
@Ian:

If you want subtle, don't ask for distractions from the guy who has been known to set entire villages on fire as a "distraction" :p.

But seriously, I didn't want to draw attention to myself, since that would eventually draw attention to you, and I didn't want to do damage to an NPC, since that would get the guards in there very quickly, so I figured a table was the best bet for "distracting" the bar patrons. Also, I kind of figured that the notes were for us, since they mentioned the last heist as the meeting place (ie the alchemists shop), but I couldn't tell you that in character a)without arousing suspicion about us if we were overheard and b) because I didn't actually see the note, so Tulus had no idea what was written on it. He figured Jack was trying to steal the barkeep's parchment, and he figured a fire in the bar would defiinitely get the barkeep's attention.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Actually, I was hoping you'd just go ask the guards a dumb question or trip or something so they'd look at you instead of the large scarab I was going to send up the wall to try and read the parchment from the ceiling. You know, subtle ;)

And yeah, nice character name Josh... "Map Quest" :p

Grescheks

First Post
Oohhh, you wanted subtle! Silly me! Ha ha ha! A simple misunderstanding!

:p

I stand by my reasoning, and I still say that it's better to distract the whole room rather than just the suspicious people you can see...it's the ones you don't expect that get you anyway...>.>...<.<...

And remember: it always helps to be paranoid when you've just read your death sentence on a town bulletin (or close enough to it, anyway).

Jllockhurst

First Post
well sir thats what happens when im playing with my new ipod while making npc names:p map quest, google images, music file....youll be seeing them all:p

so i take it you two are injoying the game then?:)

Ian.Fleming

First Post
I don't keep any platinum on my person, Josh. It's all in the guild sack which is locked up at home. I'll just assume he took 10 gp instead.

Grescheks

First Post
Completely Unrelated to the Game...

This has nothing to do with the game, but I thought it would be interesting...

@Josh

Watch this, then tell me if the basic premise reminds you of anything...

[sblock="Youtube Video"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0LkMrPMMhw[/sblock]

Jllockhurst

First Post
[ forum apropriate] gosh darn it [ /forum apropriate] they ripped genetic opera!

i may or may not be going on a rampage.... watch the news boys, this may get ugly:p

Jllockhurst

First Post
alrighty guys, for inner city travel (ie. from inn to shop) you can assume that travel is easy with no interuptions, unless i jump in and say other wise.

so in this case, ian you can assume that you made it to the alchemists shop with little trouble.

obviously give me a few hours to hop on, but if you post in the morning, then when you get back from work i still havnt said anything... then your good to arrive free.

Remove ads