[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Amulet:

n.svg

Source: Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Wondrous item, common
This copper amulet contains tiny interlocking gears and is powered by magic from Mechanus, a plane of clockwork predictability. A creature that puts an ear to the amulet can hear faint ticking and whirring noises coming from within.
When you make an attack roll while wearing the amulet, you can forgo rolling the d20 to get a 10 on the die. Once used, this property can't be used again until the next dawn.
Regarding the potions, I’m always a fan of making sure the healers have someone to revive them in case they go down. Whether they carry it and let people know where it is or they give it to someone with enough mobility to administer it. I’m happy not to take one. Fern might be the only one who can cast those scrolls. (Except detect magic) so I can take those unless someone else wants them. Im easy. I already have the gem of the Archmage so don’t need the candle or the amulet.

Last edited:

Helmsman01

Explorer
I was wondering if the barbarian would want to find the site were the knights were ambushed, but with there being unknown trouble about he would want to tag along with the next patrol leaving Fort Silan.

Remove ads