[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

So a brief background for my elf rogue. I'm guessing we can write me into the Fort Silan. Maybe she's been there about a month or a little more. (Not really familiar with the geography to name the city below.)

Lorella Me'le'dadryll

Lorella can't remember how she ended up in a frontier fort. She fled of the last city she lived in to outrun the law sniffing at her heels. She hid in a supply boat and stayed in the fort. She has been working odd jobs at the inn and the bakery in order fit in. But, she needs to find something better. There's no point in burgling here as there are no snobbish rich folks who wouldn't even notice a few missing trifles.

Helmsman01

Explorer
how about ending up in Firetrees?? same background just ended up in a village along the river. And most of the town is still being rebuilt after the spellplague.

I don't know how that differs from the Fort. Nor do I understand how the party is going to end up in Firetrees. But, if that's what you think will work, tell me what is special about Firetrees. Where is it in relationship to everything? Is there a map?

Helmsman01

Explorer
Firetrees is where everyone but the dragonborn is about to dock. I was thinking you could work at the mill and inn there and meet up with them. Still need to know if its ok for Captain Scrinner to be one of your criminal contacts.

Give me any info I need about Captain Scrinner. I assume you picked him for a good reason.

Saying she "works" at the mill is generous. I see her as a floating temp. She hears someone is sick and she stops by their place of work and fills in since she's new in town.

Helmsman01

Explorer
That works out excellently. I'll introduce her as with the group post entering the tavern/inn. and soon as I make up some stuff I'll message you the info on Scrinner. He'll have a package for you that will hopfully get your character into the game.

Remove ads