[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Helmsman01

Explorer
So the group will have divided the treasure up before leaving the ship, giving them an empty medium chest with which to store more books from the weather.

Did I post about Capt. Scrinner being a criminal contact?? I don't see it but I swear I was trying to add the wood elf to the mix.

So the group will have divided the treasure up before leaving the ship, giving them an empty medium chest with which to store more books from the weather.

Did I post about Capt. Scrinner being a criminal contact?? I don't see it but I swear I was trying to add the wood elf to the mix.
Here it is:
@jmucchiello I think one of your "contacts" will be Capt. Scrinner - I'm thinking while Delenir ruled over Unther you got into a little trouble, but the arch-mage went easy on you, seeing your skill set as valuable. So I think he is about to call in a favor.

And yes, moooore books...

So, this is exactly why I wanted to play a kid:

Fern is looking through the chest and asks someone if we should split the loot. The first adult who comes along says, “sure let’s do it now” and 10 minutes later, Fern’s gotten tongue lashings for not being subtle and then for being deceitful and then being impulsive.

I absolutely love it.

Double post:
To clarify so people can update their character sheets:
-Clockwork Amulet and 1 healing potion; @FitzTheRuke
-Healing potion: @Kobold Stew
-Scroll of knock, invisibility, detect magic: Taran
-candle of deep: @Neurotic
All 4 get 55gp

Also neurotic, I’m not sure which spells your character can cast so let me know if you want to lay claim to any of those scrolls. They are all on my character sheet at present.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Warlock gets invisibility, but obviously I don't have it atm. Healing elixir and protection from good and evil
The rest are not on spell list.

Remove ads