• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Land of Og (Now Playing)

Sniktch

First Post
Roderick "the Hairy", Smart Caveman

Roderick the Hairy - Level 2 Smart Caveman
Note: While Roderick is pretty smart (for a caveman) and styles himself 'Roderick the Hairy,' this is a bit beyond his compadres abilities to pronounce, and they simply refer to him as 'Roduck' or 'Rod'
Strength: 2
Smarts: 11
Speed: 4
Banging: 4
Health: 4
Grunting: 2
HP: 4

Things you can do: Hide Behind Something, Imitate others
Things you can't do: Get a nice cavewoman
Vocabulary: Hairy, Food, Fire, Thing

Stuff: Rock Thrower, Coconut Helmet, Smelly Bang Thing Hide Armor

from the Complete Caveman's Club Book
Smart Caveman.

This is a little like saying "honest Politician," but its all relative. Smart Cavemen are the ones who figure things out for the tribe. They discover things, find out how they work, teach the other cave people about their discoveries, and then sit back and watch as the rest of the tribe smashes or eats the discovery. Watching the tribe eat or destroy something is part and parcel of the scientific curiosity that keeps Smart Caveman going...

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
Okay, I;'m back I was @ disney, and I was very busy with study and the 4th IR

[Hi jack] For a really dazzling Game, go take a look at the 4th IR from edena of Neith, best PbP ever (not counting the 1st, 2nd and 3rd IR) [/Hi Jack]

I will take a point in smarts (new word) and a point in speed, running away most like ly.

New thing I can do.

Imitate others

Things I can't do

Be patient around dumb cavemen (All cavemen that know less words than me are considerd dumb)

need more info sniktch?

Knight Otu

First Post
Ohhh sh....shocking! :eek:

In the off-chance that Gug survives this.... episode, he'll need to take a loooooong bath, even though Big Water Ugh! :eek:

Sniktch

First Post
Sorry, Knight - I felt we hadn't had enough humor lately and you opened yourself for me to inject some :D Its all about keeping it silly! :D

Fighting a Big Hairy Smelly Thing is no joke and its quite likely some cavemen will die... You're dishing out a good bit of damage, but they can take it and dish it out... Where are all the Grunting Cavemen when you need them?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads