• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Land of Og (Now Playing)

Sniktch

First Post
Absolutely, DE. Tell me what type of character you want to make and I'll post his character sheet with all the other updated cavemen :) (choices are strong, bangy, smart, healthy, fast, and grunting)

Sniktch

First Post
Currently we don't seem to have an active Healthy or Grunting caveman, but its not real important to cover all the bases. The only two types that I consider absolutely necessary are Bangy and smart, so make whatever you want.

Sniktch

First Post
Attn: Dark Eternal

Dark Eternal said:
If I could, I'd definately like to play a grunting caveman. :)

They all sound fun, though.

Grunting caveman to be named later
Level 1 Grunting Caveman
Strength: 2
Smarts: 5
Speed: 6
Banging: 5
Health: 2
Grunting: 10
HP: 1

Vocabulary: Smelly
Things you can do: (pick one - kinda like feats)
Things you can't do: (pick one - just a joke. For example, the caveman who just died, Dug, could not choose Pee-ka-chew or pick his nose :D)

More color text and updated character sheets coming this weekend! Timothy, I need you to level up your character!

Tisvon

First Post
Can I play too? This looks like so much fun, I'd [Transitioning to caveman mode] yough hooka rag tow! Kuurg SMELLY!

(Grunts inanely and walks away, picking up rocks as he goes.)

Dark Eternal

First Post
Re: Attn: Dark Eternal

Sniktch said:

Grool
Level 1 Grunting Caveman
Strength: 2
Smarts: 5
Speed: 6
Banging: 5
Health: 2
Grunting: 10
HP: 1

Vocabulary: Smelly
Things you can do: Find other Cavemen
Things you can't do: Bake a pie; Transform and roll out.

How's that? :)
This is gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Sniktch

First Post
Tisvon said:
Can I play too? This looks like so much fun, I'd [Transitioning to caveman mode] yough hooka rag tow! Kuurg SMELLY!

(Grunts inanely and walks away, picking up rocks as he goes.)

Absolutely. This is a very loose and informal PbP and this is a good time to jump in while we're having an intermission. Tell me your name, type of caveman, thing you can and can't do and I'll post a sheet for you and introduce you in the IC thread :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads