• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OA/Mahasarpa Campaign: Lotus and the Cobra

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Wow! Nice response! :p I guess I am going to have to revise my four character limit then. Ok I have SIX SLOTS open for players and here are the winning entrants.

1. Tonguez
2. Daiymo
3. Byrons_Ghost
4. Robbert Raets
5. National Acrobat
6. Mirthcard

Jarval, I would love to have you in my game but since you are in so many game I had to cut you first. I hope you understand. I will keep you on the reserve list in case someone drops though :(

KitanaVorr, I would love to GM the Diva of PBP but I understand your limits on games. LOL I am running 2 games and playing in 3 and thats about my limit!

As to characters. I will post a Character Thread in the Rogues Gallery. I really cannot stress more that you will need a balanced and diverse group. I am not going to pull any punches and be prepared for some hard fights. Team work and great roleplay are what I am looking for! Talk among yourselves about characters. I see we have two people wanting to run Vanara Shamans already!! LOL it seems to be a popular race class combo.
If you have a question about a prestige class from another book, a feat, or what ever just ask. Starting magic items will have to be aproved by me. All in all just have fun!!

Byrons_Ghost
Yes you can use the Order of the Bow PrC. Deepwood Sniper is also open for use. No, I am not going to allow the Kshatriya (Samurai) class to change out a bow for their ancestral tulwar and kris. I don't want to twik the classes too much.

Robbert Raets
Yes, Monks can multiclass freely. Use the monk rules in the OA book.

Mirthcard
Characters are starting with 15,000 exp. so that should make most characters 6th level to start the game.

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Originally posted by Yellow Sign KitanaVorr, I would love to GM the Deva of PBP but I understand your limits on games. LOL I am running 2 games and playing in 3 and thats about my limit!

whoo hoo I'm a...I'm guessing "Diva" hehe of PBP...I like that...I'm gonna quote you... ;)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
When I wrote that it didn't look right to me. LOL!! I guess I have Indian mythology on the brain!!

Wow! I am going to be quoted by KitanaVorr!!! My day has just been made!!!:D

Yellow Sign

Explorer
National Acrobat, your weapon is up to you though check out the Equipment section (page 8 of the web enhancement) for what weapons are available in the Seven Kingdoms. A three section staff would be neat, but it's really up to what you want.

Jarval

Explorer
Yellow Sign said:
Jarval, I would love to have you in my game but since you are in so many game I had to cut you first. I hope you understand. I will keep you on the reserve list in case someone drops though :(

No problem, it's only fair to allow someone else in. Otherwise you'd have me, Garyh and Reaper being the only people in the IC forum :)

Thanks for keeping me in mind, and anyway, I've already got something useful out of this. I didn't know about the web enhancement for OA until I found this thread :cool:

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
Well in the interest of party balance, and since Mirthcard already has a PC up, I'll choose another race/class combo. Ive been playing too many cleric/shaman doc types anyway.

Hmmm, what do we have so far? Monk, shaman,sohei, kshatriya, and pyschic warrior?

Hmm perhaps a hengeyokai wu jen. Yes, exxxcceeeleent.

So any limit on magic items? Starting funds equal to our level?

Thanks for letting me in BTW :D

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
Ok another question. If its ok with the DM and with the proposed psychic warrior, any objections to my playing a yogi(psion)? I never get a chance to play a psionic. The whole mental powers thing seems to fit in well with the setting. So you'll have a psychic power savant instead of an arcane spellcaster.

I was thinking a Rishi Yogi. Any objections?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads