• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OA/Mahasarpa Campaign: Lotus and the Cobra

Mirth

Explorer
Yellow Sign said:
Mirthcard
Characters are starting with 15,000 exp. so that should make most characters 6th level to start the game.

I don't know about everybody else, but the boards have either been down or really slooooooow for me until just now, so this is the first chance I've gotten to respond.

I'm really glad I got in on this game! I've loved that web enhancement since it came out and I think it's really cool that you're running this. Thanks for letting me in.

As for the level of my character, as I said in my initial post, I simply copied and pasted the character from the old spelljammer PbP thread. I'll increase his levels (probably add a prestige class) change his background a little and get him ready to go pretty darn soon.

Daimyo - I didn't realize that you had posted that you wanted to play a vanaran brahmin before I posted my character. If you want to stick to that, I can easily come up with another character. Just let me know.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Adus Chwian, Bhallukan Muni/Shikari
Mnk5/Rgr1, 5d8+1d10+6
Str 15, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 16, Cha 5
AC=16, BAB +4, Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +7, Speed 40ft
Climb +8, Jump +10, Balance +10, Tumble +10, Hide +8, Move Silently +8, Escape Artist +8, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spot +4, Listen +4, Wilderness Lore +7
Track, Improved Unarmed Strike, Expertise, Deflect Arrows, Power Attack, Flying Kick, Roundabout Kick, Fisit of Iron (Ambidexterity, Two-Weapon Fighting)
Flurry of Blows, Evasion, Still Mind, Purity of Body, Slow Fall (20ft), Favored Enemy (Yuan-Ti)

Posession: Travelling Clothes, Dojo Uniform, many hooded cloaks, +1 Longbow, Ring of Sustenance, ??

Background: Adus Chwian was deemed to ugly by his parents at birth, and was given into the care of the Monastery of the Stomping Foot. Raised to be a hunter of the Tainted Snakes, his social skills have withered beyond repair, but his skill at martial arts has become unmatched. Travelling and fighting ever in the wilderness of Bhalluka has steeled him for battles yet to come.

Notes to the DM: I artificialy lowered Charisma from 8 to 5, to represent Adus' ugliness and gruff demeanor. Are we using the martial arts mastery rules, 'cos he qualifies for Foot & Fist. Haven't finished selecting equipment yet.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
If anyone wants to run a psionic character fine by me and yes you can use the Martial Arts Mastery rules from OA.

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
mirthcard said:

Daimyo - I didn't realize that you had posted that you wanted to play a vanaran brahmin before I posted my character. If you want to stick to that, I can easily come up with another character. Just let me know.

Mirthcard-I appreciate the offer, but I think I'd like to play the psion- not many games let you. Besides, I'm not sure I could RP a monkey :)

EDIT: I posted my PC Jval Surya, Rishi Yogi in the gallery. Im sure theres glaring errors and blantant munchkinism. Input appreciated as always.

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ok we have three characters posted. Get those characters made and the sooner we can start. The characters look good but I have not put them under a microscope yet :p !

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads