• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OA/Mahasarpa Campaign: Lotus and the Cobra

Robbert Raets

Explorer
mirthcard said:

Yikes! :eek: Hope everything's okay. Don't feel like you need to rush on anyone's account. I'm sure we can all hang til you get things straightened out.

I agree. The most important thing is that you're allright.

Daiymo

First Post
Everybody, because of some RL health issues, I wont be able to continue in the game. I apologize for leaving you all in a lurch sort of, but I wouldnt leave unless I had too.

Thanks for the chance to play, all.

Mirth

Explorer
Daiymo said:
Everybody, because of some RL health issues, I wont be able to continue in the game. I apologize for leaving you all in a lurch sort of, but I wouldnt leave unless I had too.

Thanks for the chance to play, all.

Daiymo,

I hope that everything turns out okay with your health, we all know that taking care of yourself has to be the top priority. Don't worry about the game at all and please drop back in to let us know your progress if you can. We'll be thinking about you.

Good luck,

Jay

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Daiymo,
Sorry to see you leave. I hope everything works out for you. You will be missed:( .

Well, I guess Jval will become a NPC for now. How is everything going so far? Any suggestions?

Hey there, I am a huge fan of the mahasarpa mini-campaign and really enjoy the exotic and original feel that it captures. I noticed that one of your players can't make it due to health issues, which I am sorry about. I would love to get a chance to try out playing in such an inspiring setting if you feel you have room or can think of an interesting way/place to introduce a new character.

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Ah that explains why Jval hasn't answered me! Oh well lucky I suggested we get to the village then - it means he can be gentle 'put on hold' and the whole party formed:p

Sorry to hear the bad news Daiyamo, I liked the Jval character and was hoping to get to know him better. Oh well - hope you call in and see us soon:)

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hob Marshmallowfoot said:
Hey there, I am a huge fan of the mahasarpa mini-campaign and really enjoy the exotic and original feel that it captures. I noticed that one of your players can't make it due to health issues, which I am sorry about. I would love to get a chance to try out playing in such an inspiring setting if you feel you have room or can think of an interesting way/place to introduce a new character.

I don't see why not. Read over the game so far and make a character. Post it in the Rogues Gallery under OA/Lotus and the Cobra: Characters and I will fit him/her in. If that is ok with everyone else.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads