• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OA/Mahasarpa Campaign: Lotus and the Cobra

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Ok here is a list of characters that we have posted

Mira Inushka Female River Spirt Folk Kshatriya - 6th Level Devapala(Sohei)
played by National Acrobat. Everything looks fine with your character.

Jval Surya-nandana Male Rishi(Aasimar) - 5th Level Yogi(Psion)
Played by Daiymo. You need to roll and post your hit points.

Adus Chwian Male Bhallukan Human - 1st Level Shikari(Ranger)/5th level Muni (Monk)
Played by Robbert Raets. You need hit points too.

Arjay Bharanda Male Kokaha Human - 2nd level Yavana(Barbarian)/4th level Baladhara(Psychic Warrior)
Played by Tonguez. Your raged Str and Con should be 18 not 16. No evil alignments please! You spent less than 3000 of your 13000 starting gold.

Zhangyong Male Vanara - 1st level Shikari(Ranger)/5th level Brahmin(Shaman)
Played by Mirthcard. looks good but still need your equipment and background.

Yudhistra Mustaranak Male Ghandava Kshatriya Human - 5th level Singh(fighter)/1st level Order of the Bow
Played by Byrons_Ghost. Everything looks good.

Once characters are fully posted then I will start the game.

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
Rolled and posted my HP.

BTW what languages can we take as bonus ones? Are there any restrictions?

Last edited:

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Yellow Sign said:
Arjay Bharanda Male Kokaha Human - 2nd level Yavana(Barbarian)/4th level Baladhara(Psychic Warrior)
Played by Tonguez. Your raged Str and Con should be 18 not 16. No evil alignments please! You spent less than 3000 of your 13000 starting gold.

Okay Align:NG and am still trying to decide what enchantments to put on my Kukri and Javelins:)

I was also wondering if you were going to incur 'costs' for the Flocks of Sheep mentioned in my background:)

Should have the rest of the money spent by later tonight:D

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The game will start on Friday the 14th. Everyone who has their characters finished by then will be able to play. Good luck and have FUN!

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Sorry about the delay. I had a unexpected trip to the Emergency room last night. :eek: But I will try and get the game up and running Saturday or Sunday!

Mirth

Explorer
Yellow Sign said:
Sorry about the delay. I had a unexpected trip to the Emergency room last night. :eek: But I will try and get the game up and running Saturday or Sunday!

Yikes! :eek: Hope everything's okay. Don't feel like you need to rush on anyone's account. I'm sure we can all hang til you get things straightened out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads