• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

Murhid

First Post
Sure, I'm up for anything reaper. Even if does get a little hostile, Murhid understands that Ubaar is just trying to joke around.

reapersaurus said:
OOC: Ubaar wasn't with the group when the others met the ghost - I'm assuming they didn't let him know - maybe I should assume we all talk about everyting we did off-stage when we get down-time?
OOC:
OOC:

I was under the impression that if it wasn't said, it wasn't said, nevertheless maybe we should make an exception for this one.

Just a quick point, the comment from Murhid 'lost mage' was not referring to Taz, but the stereotypical view of mages and books etc.

reapersaurus

Explorer
You mean we AREN'T in a dungeon-cwawl with J. Lo?

You're saying J. Lo doesn't have SOME kind of clerical, or diety-granted powers?

Wonder what domains she would have? :)

And can you spell c-h-a-i-n-m-a-i-l- -b-i-k-i-n-i-? :p

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Shhhh! You've just spoiled Jalon's big secret you fool!

Why do you think I poured all of those skill points into Perform (Wear skimpy outfits) and brought along that chainmail bikini?!

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I've been checking on the adventure daily, but I haven't posted since there's nothing for Kytess to do.

Is there any particular reason we've slowed down?

reapersaurus

Explorer
OK.
Initially, I thought this recent slowdown may have been because Heavy's burnt out (still from before Xmas?), then I re-read the past week, and actually, there's been a lot of roleplay.
It's only this turn that we entered 'combat time', except this ghost doesn't seem that 'combatable'.

So since I'm getting frustrated, also, at the apparent glacial pace, I suggest that instead of feeling like the whole party has to be heard from to do something, I say as soon as 2 people have posted on something that's not crucial, than Heavy, help us to move the action along.

Sound good, everyone?

As soon as Ubaar has the hypnotic ghost-effect wear off, he'll continue to try to force the action.

BTW: I as a player am kind of miffed that the ghost just blurted in on us, after I attempted to team with Jalon on the turn attempt, but instead was rendered useless.
Hell, for that matter, I'm sure Ivellios would have joined forces with his new kewl turning powers... :)

But Heavy said 12-14 hours before the next update, and like clockwork, he advanced the action.

I guess that's all we can do, is hope whoever you're trying to get communication with will respond before the next action time comes up.
I have bad predictions about the next real combat-time, if the extended absences continue...

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
BTW: I as a player am kind of miffed that the ghost just blurted in on us, after I attempted to team with Jalon on the turn attempt, but instead was rendered useless.
Hell, for that matter, I'm sure Ivellios would have joined forces with his new kewl turning powers... :)

But Heavy said 12-14 hours before the next update, and like clockwork, he advanced the action.

The only reason I did that was because you thought it moved too slowly, you know. :)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Re: Kytess talking to halflings

Kytess doesn't "get" the halflings in the group. She knows they both use magic (and very small weapons), but she hasn't really seen them contribute to the group. She's trying to place them now by asking them if they can help us here.

I don't know how you two want to handle this, but this is the second major attempt to integrate the halflings more closely into the group - the first was Ubaar's more confrontational approach.

reapersaurus

Explorer
CRGreathouse said:
Re: Kytess talking to halflings

I don't know how you two want to handle this, but this is the second major attempt to integrate the halflings more closely into the group - the first was Ubaar's more confrontational approach.
Oooh, wow!
People HAVE been reading this thing! ;)
*fuzzy feeling*

Actually, besides the major effort, I've had Ubaar try and involve them time and time again, and other than Taz's good efforts recently at propelling a bit of action forward, I still have no idea about their personalities, inclinations (other than clumsiness), and motivations.

I've actually given up actively trying to involve others in roleplaying, almost. :(

Remove ads