• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure (part deux)

HeavyG

First Post
Thanee said:
Hey, that's one helpful spectator there! :) Thank you very much!

Bye
Thanee

Indeed. You other guys should feel bad now. :D

There are some inaccuracies, but they are due to my using Excel and being forced to put in 5' thick walls when they should be something like 1 foot thick.

The only thing not on the map so far are the two rooms you just visited : one to the northwest of the map, shaped like the room near it, and the one to the east, which is long and narrow.

Both are dead-ends.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
HeavyG said:
There are some inaccuracies, but they are due to my using Excel and being forced to put in 5' thick walls when they should be something like 1 foot thick.

If you have to make more Excel maps, you could just use borders... this should make the 5' wall problem go away.

HeavyG

First Post
CRGreathouse said:

If you have to make more Excel maps, you could just use borders... this should make the 5' wall problem go away.

Mmh, yes, I thought about that when I started doing them.

But I had trouble drawing doors. I guess I could just use a double border for doors or something.

Of course, the goal of the maps is to accurately represent a battlefield, not be accurate as a mean of long-term mapping, so...

Conaill

First Post
Here's a smaller, updated version:

Attachments

• fire-opal-map-small.gif
    fire-opal-map-small.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 334

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm kind of getting tired of feeling like I'm one of the few ones that wants to continue this adventure.

It is going to die very soon if people don't step up.

Maybe I'm wrong in this guess, but it seems like people are not interested in continuing, and I don't think Heavy's going to be leading us around by the nose without our efforts.

Is there some reason I'm missing that explains why we've slowed down to just a few actions per week?

Murhid

First Post
I've got the same thoughts as you reaper...

I myself haven't posted because Murhid is really only waiting, and if he were to start a discussion with Kytess or Jalon it might not get any replies (I'm assuming both players are busy). So if anyone wants to role-play wit the silly Monk, I'm all ears. :D

Alhandra

First Post
Murhid said:
I've got the same thoughts as you reaper...

I myself haven't posted because Murhid is really only waiting, and if he were to start a discussion with Kytess or Jalon it might not get any replies (I'm assuming both players are busy). So if anyone wants to role-play wit the silly Monk, I'm all ears. :D
Wouldn't that be Ivellios who's 'all ears', him being an elf and all? :)

But seriously, don't let anyone stop you from talking in-character, Murhid - it seems like we're gonna need you to come a BIT out of that uncommunicative shell, if we're gonna keep the adventure going, and you're up for posting more often!

If you'd like, I could have Ubaar goad you into talking more, or revealing part of your past.... :)

Remove ads