• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

MasqueradingVampire please post your character as soon as possible.

jkason you can put your character in the rogues gallery here when you get a chance.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
If it helps re connections, I imagine Sachiko and Fastus have been dropping by the Rusty Dragon at pretty much all hours of the day whenever they can, singly or jointly. Fastus in particular even spends the night from time to time when things are less than ideal back home (he's claimed the hayloft as his spot in summer, as 1) he rather likes horses, and 2) you get a fantastic view of the stars when you climb up on the roof and lie down up there!).

Other than that he's regularly being sent all over town on supply errands and customer messages for his father's smithie (charcoal from the woodmen, metals from caravans and/or local prospectors, quality tools, leather to repair gloves and aprons, food and regular/holy day supplies for the household, etc, etc). If you or someone you know deals in these things, or were in need of shaped metal goods, he and his father/mother might have dropped by at some point (or the other way around).

Besides the regular trouble the three of them somehow get themselves into every other week, he's also taken to helping out people that need an extra hand around town and its surroundings -- fixing gates, digging out clogged ditches, building barns, clearing out root cellars: anything not to be home too much, basically (Partially explains his Favored Son status too). He tends to impulsively jumps in without being asked, and also recruits anybody that gets too close into it, so some/all of you might have (almost?) lived the experience of being a carpenter, manual labourer or stonemason by his side for an afternoon. :)

EDIT= Pasted that and a little more in Relationship Notes on his character sheet.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

jkason - I cannot find the item: Hide Shirt in PRD. However I will allow it. See if I have it right:

Hide Shirt, +3 AC, +4 Max Dex, -1 ACP, light, 20gp, 18

Also I cannot find the following traits: Deliver, Flank, Watch

Shayuri - I cannot find the trait: Frostborn in PRD. Also the skill: Disable Device is not a class skill for the bard or bard (archaeologist). Although it is also not in the PRD, I will allow the following trait that should solve the previous two issues:

Nimble Fingers, Keen Mind
You have an in depth understanding of clockwork mechanisms and other mechanical wonders.
Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Disable Device checks, and Disable Device becomes a class skill for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shayuri

First Post
Doh...sorry about that. I was using the PFSRD, which apparently has things the PRD doesn't. Which is weird, but there we go!

Okay then. Nuts. I really wanted something to show she grew up in the cold...but I guess I need Disable Device! I assumed that the Archaeologist Bard got that as a class skill...because otherwise what's the point...but on review I see you're right. How silly of them. I mean, really.

But okay, those two problems cancel each other out rather neatly, so I'll make that change.

Thanks for being flexible about the use of that trait!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Analisse Mvashti

[sblock]Analisse was the product of a tryste between her adventurer mother and a traveler. Her mother had many such encounters and so Lisse has no idea who her father might be. Lisse was only two years old when her mother left on another adventure, leaving her in the care of Koya Mvashti. It would be her mother's last adventure as her entire party was slain under mysterious circumstances. Analisse soon displayed an intense curiosity about everything, magic in particular, and it was all Koya could do to keep up with the girl's many interests. Koya tried to keep her focused enough to complete her magic studies and was mostly successful but Analisse's thirst for knowledge would not be sated. Unfortunately, Lisse is also rather naïve and more than a little unlucky...or a simply a clutz. Either way, disaster seems to follow the girl, though she has, thus far, remained remarkably unscathed and undeterred by it.

Analisse has raven black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes that seem to sparkle when the light catches them just right. She stands only 5'2" and is very petite, weighing barely 100 lbs. She doesn't spend much time on her appearance, wearing whatever is convenient and practical for the situation.

Analisse Mvashti

Race: Human
Class: Wizard
Alignment: CG
Level: 1
XP: 0

(Character Creation Option C: 27 point buy, minimum starting gold)

Str: 12 +1 (2 points)
Dex: 10 +0 (0 points)
Con: 14 +2 (5 points)
Int: 20 +5 (17 points, +2 racial bonus)
Wis: 8 -1 (-2 points)
Cha: 14 +2 (5 points)

Hit Points: 11 (6 wizard, +2 Con, +3 toughness feat)
AC: 10
BAB: +0
Initiative: +0
CMD: 12
CMB: +0

Fort: +2 (Base +0, + 2 Con)
Ref: +0 (Base +0, +0 Dex)
Will: +1 (Base +1, -1 Wis)

Skills

9 skill ranks per level (Base 2, +5 Int, +1 human bonus, +1 favored class bonus)

Knowledge (Arcana): +11 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int, +2 trait)
Knowledge (Geography): +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Knowledge (History): +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Knowledge (Nature): +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Knowledge (Planes): +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Knowledge (Religion): +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Linguistics: +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int)
Spellcraft: +11 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +5 Int, +2 feat)
Use Magic Device: +9 (1 rank, +3 class skill, +2 Cha, +1 trait, +2 feat)

Feats

Magical Aptitude (human bonus)
Scribe Scroll (1st level wizard bonus)
Toughness (1st level feat)

Traits

Foster Child (Koya): +2 bonus to one Knowledge skill (Arcana, always a class skill), +1 trait bonus to attack rolls vs. opponents who threaten Koya
Dangerously Curious: +1 bonus to Use Magic Device (always a class skill)

Racial Traits

+2 to one ability score (Intelligence)
Size: Medium
Speed: 30
+1 Feat at 1st level
+1 skill rank per level
Languages: Common, Draconic, Elven, Celestial, Goblin, Undercommon, Infernal
Favored Class: Wizard (+1 skill rank per level)

Class Features

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: club, dagger, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, and quarterstaff.
Arcane Bond: Amulet (a locket with her birth mother's picture)
Arcane School: Universalist
-- Hand of the Apprentice: Make a ranged (30 feet) melee weapon attack, Int bonus instead of Dex, 3 + Int modifier times per day

Spells

Spells per Day: 3 cantrips, 3 1st level (1 base, +2 Int)

Cantrips typically prepared: Detect Magic, Light, Read Magic
1st Level typically prepared: Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield

Spellbook

Cantrips: All
1st Level: Comprehend Languages, Endure Elements, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Shield, Sleep, Unseen Servant

Equipment

Quarterstaff (0 gp)
Spell Component Pouch (5 gp)
Backpack (2 gp)
--Spellbook
--Bedroll (1 sp)
--Blanket, Winter (5 sp)
--10 Candles (1 sp)
--Flint/Steel (1 gp)
--Ink, 1 oz vial (8 gp)
--Inkpen (1 sp)
--5 Parchment (sheet) (1 gp)
--Sack (1 sp)
--Soap (1lb) (5 sp)
--Waterskin (1 gp)
--6 Silver Pieces[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[FONT=&quot]Tailspinner, is there a reason are we using the PRD instead of the PFSRD? PFSRD is more complete on the Pazio published material.

I added the relationships to my RG post for Wireth and Analisse. Anyone see something they want to expand upon or change?
[/FONT]

jkason

First Post
jkason - I cannot find the item: Hide Shirt in PRD. However I will allow it. See if I have it right:

Hide Shirt, +3 AC, +4 Max Dex, -1 ACP, light, 20gp, 18

Also I cannot find the following traits: Deliver, Flank, Watch

Sorry about that. Looks like another PFSRD issue. I tend to use it because I find it much more search friendly than PRD (where I have to remember which book an Archetype's in, for example, to find it). They're usually pretty good about labeling alternate sources, but looks like they threw those tricks into Handle Animal without a note, so I didn't realize it. I've replaced those. Stats on Hide Shirt look right to me. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads