• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [OOC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

Tailspinner, given the circumstances of Sachiko's upbringing, can I replace the racial knowledge of Sylvan she has with Elven? She grew up around elves, after all...not other kitsune. Then I'd like to pick the Tien language for her Intelligence bonus, with the idea the bullied Ameiko into teaching her. :)

You can have starting languages of Common and Elven, and bonus language of Tien. Is that what you were asking for?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I posted up J & J to the RG thread.

I added a sblock for relationships to work on later. It is something I have found useful to figure out when characters know each other but were created separately. It helps to build group chemistry earlier.

Kaodi

Hero
I have posted my background, Shayuri, using what you used for Sachiko as a general guide. If I have still inadvertently added details that do not quite mesh with what your character needs, particular I think the timeline of after the linnorm attack until they arrived in Sandpoint, let me know and I will make the changes necessary.

Shayuri

First Post
Or I can change mine. It's all good. :)

I don't really have a lot of specifics that I'm attached to...the overall shape of it is what's important. I'll take a look.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Nice background Shayuri. :) Haven't had time to read it all yet but note that it's "Fastus". It's meant to be a nod to Hephaestus, the greek god of blacksmiths and craftsmen.

So. Yeah. Not entirely a success I take it... Maybe with a different spelling? Faestus? Phastus?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads