• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Planetouched Peril (New to ENWorld PbP) - Completed

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
And OldCrowe makes four. I'll take two more, and then we'll consider recruiting full. I'll have a Rogue's Gallery up within the next two days for your characters.

Douane

First Post
Not a newcomer, obviously! ;)

A really great decision of you to do this, Isida! (I had thought about offering such a game several times, but did never actually put anything in motion out of fear to disappoint potential PbP players. [As I'm unfortunately a not-so-good DM.])

DanielJ,

Here's a short explanation of "point-buy":

Every stat starts at 8. Raising the stat up to 14 is at 1 point per stat-point. 15 and 16 cost 2 points each and 17 and 18 cost 3 points each. Thus a 14 in one stat costs 6 points total, a 16 costs 10 points and an 18 costs 16 points total.

8 - 0pts
9 - 1pt
10 - 2pts
11 - 3pts
12 - 4pts
13 - 5pts
14 - 6pts
15 - 8pts
16 - 10pts
17 - 13pts
18 - 16pts

Hope this helps!

Folkert

DanielJ

First Post
yeah it does thanks i have read the system and now i feel like an idiot cuase its simple but it didnt click first time..
heh

wolfheart

First Post
If you are still looking for one more I would be interested. I am also in creamsteaks, so if someone else would like to join that is not in one I will understand.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads