[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed but waitlist is available]

Quickleaf

Legend
I think a good rule-of-thumb is that – barring exceptional circumstances or OOC communication with me – if a week goes by without posting, the GM should just advance the scene however I think moves things forward. Let me know if anyone objects?

Aethmud

Explorer
I think that's a good approach, and fair. If any players are traveling or otherwise offline, they can contact the GM ahead of time with thoughts on what they might want their PC to do.

I agree, getting some of those connections and working out our motivations would help in these situations. It also doesn't help that many of the characters from what I can tell are either more loners or not used to taking charge. I know my PC is not comfortable with taking charge which is why he is hanging back and deferring to others.

Quickleaf

Legend
After we deal with the remaining yetis would it be alright if we took some time for our characters to just interact with each other?

I think it'd be good to establish some connections and it'd be fun roleplaying.
Absolutely. Once you’re off the mountain I’ll set a scene up for you all to RP among yourselves.

If it turns out no PC emerges as a party leader - assuming you all even want one - I can put forward a NPC for that role if desired.

Necropolitan

Adventurer
Absolutely. Once you’re off the mountain I’ll set a scene up for you all to RP among yourselves.

If it turns out no PC emerges as a party leader - assuming you all even want one - I can put forward a NPC for that role if desired.
"Characters gather around a campfire for exposition purposes" is a classic movie trope for a reason.

Aethmud

Explorer
Jack has high charisma and is good at diplomacy. I’m not sure he’s responsible enough for a leader role, but that might be my own LG/NG personality being judgmental about Jack’s CN personality. Honestly it’s a bit of a challenge deciding just where to draw the line while roleplaying a chaotic character.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads