[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

Quickleaf

Legend
Lumrolur is busy with the chest, I see in the meantime Zeth did something with it so can we say they worked together?
I really wanted to show how Lumrolur withdrew after killings, but still did something useful, but I guess Zeth and he, the survivors of tragedy, could find a connection

Also, he would most probably recognize Duergar rune easier than a dwarven one 😀

I, the player, am busy with covid. It hit me stronger than the last time. It is better now so I'm rejoining rhe game(s).
Ugh, covid is like the verse that won't quit! Hope you're back to feeling yourself soon.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ugh, covid is like the verse that won't quit! Hope you're back to feeling yourself soon.
Thanks. I'm at work from home now. Skipped fully one day, mostly second and it's back in the saddle. (y)
It did hit me harder this time. Subjectively, I felt weaker, with more muscle pain. Temperature was higher, but lasted shorter. But again, high fever is exhausting.

Don't recommend. 1 star :p

Aethmud

Explorer
Flu season this year is no joke! So far our family has tested negative for covid, influenza A, influenza B, and RSV, but we're on week 4 of whatever it is we're passing around. Each kid has been taking antibiotics for secondary infections. Not sure what we've got, but we all seem to be on the mend now, finally. Glad to hear you're both feeling better too, @Neurotic and @Quickleaf.

Quickleaf

Legend
Flu season this year is no joke! So far our family has tested negative for covid, influenza A, influenza B, and RSV, but we're on week 4 of whatever it is we're passing around. Each kid has been taking antibiotics for secondary infections. Not sure what we've got, but we all seem to be on the mend now, finally. Glad to hear you're both feeling better too, @Neurotic and @Quickleaf.
Lots of love to your family. Hope everyone continues to test negative!

Btw, so I take notes on everyone's characters - story ideas, potential cool rewards, things to come back to, etc. For Jack? It's a list of the tales he has told :LOL: “Played cards with white dragon on iceberg & convinced frost giants they had sun blindness”

Necropolitan

Adventurer
After this scene could we have a scene for our characters interacting? It'd be a good way to share backstories, likely relevant plotpoints and generally roleplay.

Nothing like characters sitting around a fire for an exposition scene!

Remove ads