[OOC] Return of the Runelords

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The questions buzzing around that statement would then be: « Did you know about this? »,  « What do you think about this incredible event?» and « Does it have anything to do with this supper of yours? ».

That sort of thing

G

Guest 11456

Post anything else you want to the IC thread. Monday night or Tuesday morning I will resolve things and move us on to the next day, unless there are any objections.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think you can guess that I was wrong in thinking I can play a game of d and d. I didn't really get to start. I am sorry but I am doing what you probably already done and remmoved my character.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
And I'm back (sort of). Apologies to all: I was in the field for near three weeks; We had internet the whole time, sure, but imagine my surprise when I found out the first day that ENWorld was one of the blocked sites for some reason (along with Youtube and all the high-bandwidth sites, which I did know about beforehand)!

I've put in a request to have the ban re-evaluated, so... Maybe?

Sorry about this, folks :(

Scotley

Hero
Taking the family on a little Spring Break trip tomorrow, so I don't expect to post much until late next week. Please NPC Teodor as needed.

Remove ads