(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

If he named the Titan, he didn't mention it to Escella or she would have said something after her dream. Or she forgot like the others, if they had heard the name before.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
If he named the Titan, he didn't mention it to Escella or she would have said something after her dream. Or she forgot like the others, if they had heard the name before.
Escella is a different case. While she's been welcomed to the group for sure, I'm not sure she's spoken to Titus much (he's been off-screen a lot of the time that she's been around). I think there's only been two or three evenings (rests) where she could have spoken to him, and it's likely that they spoke to someone else during that time.

Right, I was just pointing out why she hadn't connected the dots. I'm planning for her to say something like "Wait? Who do you work for?" in the IC as she realizes it wasn't just her targeted by this Titan.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Right, I was just pointing out why she hadn't connected the dots. I'm planning for her to say something like "Wait? Who do you work for?" in the IC as she realizes it wasn't just her targeted by this Titan.
Yeah, good idea. It's time for some of this to get out in the open. Here's another thought: It's possible, even likely, that they specifically recognised their similarities earlier, and rather than making them friends, it made them stand-offish with each other.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
How ya holding up in this heat, @Kobold Stew ? (Kobold and I live within a 45min drive of each other, not that we've met in person - and we're experiencing a heat wave that's been blowing away all local all-time heat records. Climate change is a thing.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
SE europe too is baking at 35-38 daily temperatures :(
You too? Yikes. Yeah, it hit 39 here today when the previous all-time record was 34. My place is by the ocean, which usually keeps it cooler by a few degrees. (For you Americans, 39 is 102F, which you can imagine is pretty warm for Canada. In the interior, one town hit 46! (115F).

Subsaharan africa:
We have cooler days now and await the storms...but after it, we will burn! (rightmost column represents "feel like" while the left temperature is the real temperature of the air).

Bissau.png

Remove ads