• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
We had a heat wave in the upper 90s and hit 100 at least one day during my vacation in Minneapolis. And my brother the penny pincher with not wanting to run the AC too much LOL Granted, being unemployed currently, he has a reason, but still.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
How ya holding up in this heat, @Kobold Stew ? (Kobold and I live within a 45min drive of each other, not that we've met in person - and we're experiencing a heat wave that's been blowing away all local all-time heat records. Climate change is a thing.)
Thanks for asking. All is well, though daycare was cancelled today and tomorrow due to the heat, which means I get to play all day (good) but get very little done (less good).

I've been in hotter environments for extended times (Athens, Naples), but this is so out of whack for BC.

Sorry to be slow on the responses.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Thanks for asking. All is well, though daycare was cancelled today and tomorrow due to the heat, which means I get to play all day (good) but get very little done (less good).

I've been in hotter environments for extended times (Athens, Naples), but this is so out of whack for BC.

Sorry to be slow on the responses.
No problem. Stuff is slow.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Update on heat in the pacific Northwest:
Looks like the same in Minneapolis (where I was) and maybe back home in Iowa. I'm back in Chicago area now where things are a little more normal. Just hot and muggy (rain or threatened rain just makes everything worse). Tonight is nice, though. Currently 57F with high of 77F today, though back to 90F this weekend.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We had rain yesterday and in the evening it was cool, almost unpleasantly so after the stiffling day (around 20 C from 35 C) (the drop of about 25-30F)

Much more normal today

Remove ads