• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@KahlessNestor I took the liberty of assuming that Angis does not mean to kill Titus if he doesn't have to - but I admit that I could be wrong. He may feel that there's nothing he can do and that it needs to be done. If that's the case, let me know and we'll rework my description of Angis taking him down.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Angis will take him down non-lethally. He figures maybe the elves have something that can deal with whatever's controlling him. If not, Darfin has deep, dark dungeons that Angis doesn't have. He likely won't give the boy a second chance, though, if this happens again LOL

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I was very close to posting moving this game up to the Portal Room, but I didn't quite get it done. I"m off away from wifi from Monday until Friday, so I'm sorry (it's already been quite the wait) but I'll have to get back to you with it. I assume that everyone is rushing forward once Tommi opens the door. (I think that's what everyone has been waiting for - this thread has been kind of quiet lately).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, here we go on the long-awaited endgame for this chapter of Scourge. I figure two or possibly three rounds passed between Titus' fall and opening the door to the portal room. Tommi, Lionel, and Escella worked to get the doors open, but it's perfectly possible for Viarar to heal Escella (she's at 9) before it happened, assuming Vairar has any spell slots left.

I recognize that it's been a very VERY long adventuring day. Shalendra and the Red Wizard are not at full resources either, but it's still a do-or-die kind of situation. The orc Horde (breaking up into smaller "mobs" to fit through the portals) is from Thay and fresh as daisies (though they don't smell as sweet). They are not going here (the Estate) though - they are using the portal to go "somewhere else".

Let's see if you can stop them! Good Luck!

Remove ads