(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah that's true. I often scroll around right at the end to make sure my co-ordinates on my notes match the map (sometimes I still screw that up) and sometimes the icon is no where near where I thought it was.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Okay, I can't figure out how to get the screenshot. I know you push the Print Screen button, but I can't figure out where it saves. I found I can save the file and open it in the photo viewer and zoom it that way.

Fradak

Explorer
An easy way to zoom on the map is to:

1. Right click on the map
2. Chrome: select "Open image in new tab" / Firefox: Ctrl+click "View image" to open it in a new tab
3. Go to the new tab and zoom in with Ctrl+scroll
4. Kill the Hobgoblin
5. Profit

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm on a MacBook, and the maps are too small for me to see until I drag them to my desktop. Which is easy, and then I can expand to full size. Not a complaint, but a possible assist for anyone struggling.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
After all this talk of Maps, I've posted a big one. I hope you all can see it. I wanted you to be able to tell where you are relative to the nearest enemies. (And Zasha, too, who is up in the top left). There's a few people just off the map. I forgot to mention that Averiel climbed down off the palisade and is just behind Dandin on the bridge.

I've been playing a little silly game in my head, role-playing what's going on at the other locations. A few goblin in-fights, trouble loading the boats, that sort of thing. So as not to bog the game down with too much information, I've only shared a bit (like Zasha and her pursuit) but the Julkounians are stubbornly not going quietly (while trying not to get themselves killed). They are valuable slaves, so the hobgoblins are disinclined to murder them, unless they get *too* annoying.

Just at the bottom of the map on the right, there's a hobgoblin bannerman and a goblin bully who have been sent to see what's taking the next load of prisoners so long to get to the boats. There's a chance they'll see you this round, though with the dark and the rain, visibility is not very good.

The goblins leading the prisoners are carrying torches (for the benefit of the humans, and to look intimidating) so that group is easy for the characters to see, and the characters are generally aware that there are enemies toward the docks, but the specifics are not too clear. Darkvision is only limited-useful, between the rain and the distance.

Near buildings (within 5 feet) there is darkness, and in open spaces dim light, if you want me to be somewhat "official" about it. Use your imagination, I'll generally not fault you for it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases