(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm nearly positive that you've used Shield once already in this fight. Anyway, I don't want to be a hard-ass about it (and I'd like you all to succeed, too!).

(Thanks for Dandin's list, 'Goyle.) I think now that I have that place where I've been putting slots for NPCs, I might add PCs slots as well so we all have a quick ref spot...

I admit that I have trouble keeping track when I play spellcasters in PBP. Sometimes you can have cast a spell many months ago. If you're not diligent in keeping track, you forget about it.

Fradak

Explorer
I'm nearly positive that you've used Shield once already in this fight.

Got it. Post 1395. I missed 1 shield. So Enseth can cast a shield and heal Angus. But he has no more slot after that.

Sorry about that. I do post my character update almost every time I play. I skip it when I play from my phone. That should be the reason.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I try to keep that up to date as much as I can. I'll check it out but my last note said
Lvl 1 3/4
Lvl 2 0/4.

Is that USED or remaining?

I've looked into it (my wife is off to get her Degree, so I have time a few mornings a week with no one around, now that everyone is back in school) and you used Shield in the Inn, earlier this fight, just now, and then Healing Word on Angis. That's four level one slots, so it should be okay. I suppose I didn't find anywhere where you used your level two slots - though you should only have two slots there when full, not four.

Edit: You posted while I was looking at your character sheet. It's no problem at all! Sorry to "audit" you - I trust you!

Fradak

Explorer
They are my slot left.
Of course it's 0/2 lvl 2.
I burned them for 2 magic missiles upcast.
Once in the inn and one now on Goragh.
I missed 1 use of a shield that I typed out of my turn. I don't think you should worry about my spell slot, hp or ward. I do my best to keep track on them, usually.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh right, the Magic Missiles. Duh. I saw them, but I didn't think about it.

I usually keep track of everyone's stuff, not because I don't trust everyone - I do - but because I find it nice to be able to find all that info in one place, without having to search around for it.

Frankly, I expect that my notes are probably often LESS accurate than yours are.

Fradak

Explorer
And the ward system add one more thing to look at.

I'll change my mini sheet to make it clearer so we can sync more often.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
While I'm at being fussy regarding formats, tracking an the like (I've been cleaning up my own notes, so I admit to being overly picky here), @KahlessNestor do you mind tightening up Angis (and Dellrak)'s formatting (you know, ditching some spaces, etc) as well as updating your party notes? It's no big deal, of course, but I often look at your notes for my own reference and they've fallen a bit behind! Thanks!

(I particularly like your Party list and your Goals list - useful things when goals can be stated months or years before resolving!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fun Fact: This whole ridiculous, epic battle, I've been controlling every goblin in the city, deciding what they are up to on their turn. I've been roleplaying in my own head (actually moving them about on the map, when appropriate). I haven't narrated a lot of it (apart from the ones that were chasing Zasha) because you can't see any of it (though I've been known to break into unseen narratives, so I suppose I could have done...) but the goblins have had a hell of a time getting the Julkounians aboard the boats - which is good, because it's certainly an overwhelming force if the Daggerfordians were to fight all the Slavers at once.

As it is, it looks like it's going to be a close call...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@KahlessNestor Angis will wake up lying on the ground with his axes beside and nobody right near him. There's an archer close enough to throw an axe at, though. I'll roll the round once you've gone. (After I figure out what the rest of the goblins are up to and resolve Findledan...)

Edit: Speaking of which, @Kobold Stew I'm sorry it wasn't clear, I meant that he could do two at a time once he's free. It's awkward to unlock yourself, so it takes an action, but with them holding up their manacles when you're free, you can unlock two. Might not get all the way to that, though.

The goblins have been pulling the chain-gang from the other side, and it's not been moving, so they are bound to start investigating what the holdup is from the other end.

Remove ads