(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I was gonna resolve the round this morning, but then I got busy building an encounter for Fitz's Folly. (Most of you will get to enjoy that anyway!) I'll try to get to it as soon as possible. I just noticed that this fight has been going on since the first of June! To be fair, it's everything in the lower bailey rolled into one encounter, AND it's the big finale to our Julknounian Adventure, so it's probably worth it. I hope you're having fun.

I'm not sure what we'll do next in this game. I have about six ideas, AND I've intended to take a break on one of my games to lower my work load, and when this is done this would be a good place to do it.

...BUT I don't want to! This is my favourite of my games (mostly because I like the PCs, not that I'm more attached to the Adventure), so I don't know... I'll keep thinking about it.

Rise of the Dracolich is getting close to the end of Oyaviggaton, too, so we could all vote on which one gets a little break, if any of them. I don't mean to END anything, just to take a few months off, like we did between Vault and Rise. We'll see...

tglassy

Adventurer
I’ll be honest, I almost dropped out of this one a dozen times at the beginning, but it’s definitely grown on me, and I don’t want it to end. I want to see where the stuff with the Red Wizards go.

Rise of the Dracolich has been fun as well. I just wish they’d release the new version of the Psion. Primus needs some tweaking. He’s just too all over the place. That’s why I don’t have him step forward as often, because he could fill just about any role in the party.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Is there any pount ATM in Averial actually being down there? Hard to tell who is who on the boats and dock. But itcs looking rather enemy sparse. Or those goblinoid faces are hard to tell from humans.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Is there any pount ATM in Averial actually being down there? Hard to tell who is who on the boats and dock. But itcs looking rather enemy sparse. Or those goblinoid faces are hard to tell from humans.

Haw! She followed Dandin, but you're right. Everyone can only see ONE goblin on the docks ATM, and it's rushing for Findledan. She could EASILY shoot it dead before it gets to him. OR she can trust that he can handle himself (he looks big and tough and has a sword, not to mention back-up by Davis) and turn to take out some oncoming guards.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think it should be somewhat obvious that you all should LEVEL UP!

BTW, Congratulations, Gang: We started this game nearly two-and-a-half years ago, and THIS is the main story I wanted to tell, FINISHED! (We will keep going if you like, more on that later.)

I had planned to put this game on hiatus at this point, back when I was overwhelmed with the number of games I was running, but my wife went back to school, and I find myself alone in the mornings three days a week, so I've been able to catch up a bit.

I've got a few ideas on what we should do next, if you all want to keep going:

1: Continue my fusion of Scourge of the Sword Coast and Dragonspear Castle (my original plan).
2: Get involved in an appropriate adventure from Ghosts of Saltmarsh (an idea I've toyed with).
3: Head south to Elturel and get involved in the events from Descent into Avernus (the current rage).

I'm not sure which one I want to do. I'm always excited by the latest adventure, but I think (3) might derail what we have going here by too much. The other two (I guess three adventures) work better as a continuation of the story we're already telling.

I dunno, thoughts?

Remove ads