• COMING SOON! -- The Awfully Cheerful Engine on Kickstarter! An action comedy RPG inspired by cheerful tabletop games of the 80s! With a foreword by Sandy 'Ghostbusters' Petersen, and VTT support!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For clarity, that post about Angus was during the short rest - slash - easy combat. I'll come back soon to start the group moving into the manor house after the short rest. I'm going to leave Dandin and the bear behind at the gatehouse. Gargoyleking hasn't been around lately, unfortunately.

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Yeah, I assume spoiler tags are stuff that happen at the table that your character isn't there to witness.
IMs are the GM tells the others to leave the table or the GM and the player leave the table and have a private conversation.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, I assume spoiler tags are stuff that happen at the table that your character isn't there to witness.
IMs are the GM tells the others to leave the table or the GM and the player leave the table and have a private conversation.
That's how it often works for sure. I just personally don't care if my players know stuff that their characters don't. I trust that they can keep player knowledge and character knowledge separate. But in this case, I considered that some players might prefer not to know. Anyone who peeks is fine by me, though - I don't mind.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@FitzTheRuke
Do constructs count as objects? :angel:
Good Question! I don't think that technically they do, but I think that shatterpike ought to be good against these constructs. I think if it were a flesh golem, say, then no. But suits of armour? Why not? Let's say yes. Also, if you want to bring their ACs down for the others, you can attack their shields just by hitting their AC and declaring that you want to break their shield. I'll have to check the HP on them, so it might take more than one hit (they are pretty big solid shields) so it might not be the best use of your damage, but then again, it might help. We'd have to see.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4