(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Regarding skill checks with tools, there is interesting reading in Xanathar's Guide to Everything on p 78 in general and on p 82 on Land Vehicles in particular.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OKAY, we're BACK. Sorry about the delay in this game, I did that silly thing that I sometimes do and I started another game instead of giving myself a break. I know!

A few notes for you:
1) Don't miss that you can have a bonus 15 feet of movement before taking your R1 turn. I clumped you up for 'sneaking up' but you can move into slightly better positions before the wolves start howling.
2) Yes, that is a way down the cliff there at the bottom of the map (AG37 or so). At it's highest point, the cliff is just over 20 feet. The lower cliff closer to the river is similar.
3) The orc at W27 looks pretty badass. Carries himself with confidence. Has two swords.
4) The orc at R28 has one eye missing and wrapped in cloth (freshly gouged). Vairar and Darfin definitely know what that means. Anyone who rolls a dc12 history or religion does too. If you don't know what it means, feel free to ask.

You should make quick work of this group, but you never know....

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Religion: 1d20+2 14

1) I'm guessing he's a 'priest' of ol' one-eye?

2) Also, any indication that these orcs would be 'impressed' by our having ursurped their allies bear?

1) You got it.
2) They'll be impressed that he has a bear, but probably won't recognise it as having once belonged to other orcs. They didn't brand it in any way and there's enough orcs now from various family groups that they don't all know each other.

I remembered I don't have ANY means of affecting range. No cantrips, no crossbows/bows/javelins...nothing! :(
I could cast...but I don't have many spells remaining...we may need them...

The enemy will come to us eventually if you don't go to them.

Some confusion. We have 15 ft of movement left in round 1 or we have 15 ft of movement left in round 0?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases