D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
Corilo's attacks missed. The rest can feel free to post. Lorenzo, who goes next, will suggest focusing on one skeleton at a time, as the other will stay cowering long enough to destroy it's partner.

Sorry, I have payroll and a bunch of other work today. I should be able to post something this afternoon.

Forged Fury

First Post
That's one reason I wanted to play out the last two skeletons rather than hand-waving. These encounters are supposed to sap y'alls resources. :D

Forged Fury

First Post
Just to recap what I am showing for your status after the recent combat (and after Brue drank a healing potion):

Corilo: 36/36 HP, 3d8 Superiority Dice, Action Surge: No, Second Wind: Yes, HD: 4d10
Lorenzo: 27/27 HP, Channel Divinity: No, Spell Slots: 2/3, HD: 4d8
Gnorth: 24/31 HP, Bardic Inspiration: 1, Spell Slots: 2/1, HD: 2d8
Boddynock: 30/30 HP, Sorcery Points: 4, Spell Slots: 2/3, HD: 4d6
Brue: 29/39 HP, 4d8 Superiority Dice, Action Surge: Yes, Second Wind: No, Spell Slots: 1, HD: 2d10/1d8

Yes/No indicates availability. Spell Slots indicate how many slots per level are available (i.e. 2/3 means two 1st level slots and three 2nd level slots).

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Gnorth doesn't know what the Horse-Man is yet, but the Nature check is good enough to identify the Horn & Goat Leg guy as a satyr.

For the remaining statues, it's all History checks. Just roll once though to cover the other three statues.

Forged Fury

First Post
If anyone wants healing, you can ask Lorenzo and he will dole out a spell, but note that he only has Healing Word prepared, so the healing may not be great.

I should also note that you all have, I believe, 8 or 9 potions of healing between the five of you. Brue has four, Gnorth has four (although he may have used one to heal the elf in the cave), and Lorenzo has one.

Remove ads