D&D 5E [OOC] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr [ENDED]

Forged Fury

First Post
OK, here are the order that things need to happen:

1) Gnorth needs to decide if he is going to take the OA on the bone naga. It's possible you may kill it, which would make Step 2 unnecessary. (Gnorth did indeed hit the 10% chance that he was going to kill it with his attack, Step 2 is no longer relevant).
2) Both Gnorth and Corilo need to roll saving throws vs. the lightning bolt the bone naga just cast (see the IC thread for notes, both of you are getting bonuses to the saves).

Lorenzo's save (DC12): [roll0]

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
...and the bone naga had exactly 12 hit points left. No need to save versus the lightning bolt (which is good, since Gnorth would have failed). It is Gnorth's turn. There are two skeletons currently turned in the corners of the room. They are spending their actions dodging, so they're a bit hard to hit. Action to Gnorth.

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=6801323]Marcelus14[/MENTION]: I should have explained the "environmental effects" in the opening round. The statues provide half cover and also are considered movement blockers, so you can't move diagonally across their space. I think the best Gnorth is going to be able to do is move to L7. If you want to change your target to the northern skeleton, you can do that instead. Gnorth can reach that one with 30' of movement. Just let me know if that's what you want to do.

Either way, due to the disadvantage, it is a miss.

I took that into account, here is the route I took from g5: h4->I5->J6->K7->L7->M7. If I mistook something there, let's go ahead and go with the north skeleton at M2

Forged Fury

First Post
[MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION]: Yup, Brue recognizes the effect as Turn Undead and knows all that entails, particularly that damaging one of the skeletons will end the effect.

I'll update to Round 4 tomorrow AM when I get to work.

[MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], can you please relocate Brue to K2, rather than K4, the next time you do a map update? K2 is what I declared in my post. If there's a reason she can't be there, let me know.

Remove ads