OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Thorn gives Adrian an aggrived look, then twists around to lash at the other ghoul twice in quick succession, once with each end of the chain. She gives the instrument enough slack that with a flick of her wrists she causes it to wrap around an arm and a leg, hampering the undead monster's movements if she doesn't rip it apart outright.

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] You missed +3 to attack from Adrians song - you probably hit both if barely. And you get +3 to damage too.

Scotley

Hero
Okay gang. I'm taking the family on vacation tomorrow and I don't expect a major post for about a week. I tried to cover the housekeeping details in sblocks so you wouldn't be left hanging. Feel free to post in my absence and I'll try to check in at least once. Ideally, when I return you will have examined the loot and decided on a next course of action.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
We could get out north from the kitchen, moving all those stone tables :) I think we have only clean up to do unless there are catacombs under us. This guy seemed like boss fight. Unless his parent or summoner is around

Remove ads