OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scotley

Hero
Extra day is confirmed. I'll be there Thursday morning, and The Last Homely House will be open :D.

Perhaps when Bilbo described it as "a perfect house, whether you like food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all," he was referring to gaming when he said 'story-telling?'

Scotley

Hero
I do not think so. I live at the East end of the Great Lakes. As the bird flies the distance for the two of us is probably about the same.

Those pesky puddles do get in the way. I actually consulted google maps to get that number. I guess Queenie would have to pass more substantially congested spaces coming down from Long Island, because the total miles traveled only about a hundred less for you, but the time was nearly five hours shorter. Again, the degree to which you are willing exceed posted speed limits and make risky overtakes on the two lanes can change the time substantially. As those who have ridden to past Lakecon's with me can attest, the times given by google maps or a gps can be bested by a considerable margin if you have the nerves for it. I saw the perfect license plate on a new Mustang GT the other day--NEVRL8.

Leif

Adventurer
Extra day is confirmed. I'll be there Thursday morning, and The Last Homely House will be open :D.
YAY! Should I expect you on Thursday, late morning/early afternoon, Scotley? :D

And what are the dates, por favor s'il vous plait? (Just posted in French here, don't want to confuse anyone further by language jumping.) (This information will be used to pre-emptively stake my claim to being unavailable to grant rides, etc. for the dates in question on the Hamman family calendar.)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Perhaps when Bilbo described it as "a perfect house, whether you like food or sleep or story-telling or singing, or just sitting and thinking best, or a pleasant mixture of them all," he was referring to gaming when he said 'story-telling?'

And perhaps he was referring to drinking to the point of unconsciousness when he said "sleep"?

Remove ads