OOC: [T20] High Law and Low Justice

Watus

First Post
I'm here.

Quick question: does anyone mind if I retcon Tuan a little? I'm noticing that Quinn was the only character with P/Admin, and it seems likely we'll need it. I could steal a couple of points from other Traveller skills and give him some, and given his focus on making things go smoothly, knowing his from I-T78iN/c (Application for Change of Name of Registered Commercial Starship) from his from I-T87iN/c (Application for Decommission of Registered Commercial Starship) would make sense. Also, it would give him a legitimate function aboard ship. Which would be nice.

Maerdwyn

First Post
I'm sort of here, BTW. No time to GM still, but I hope you guys are having fun. :)

Wilphe, if you need me to ghost anyone, or play someone, I'm good for a post or two a week, if not, that's cool, too, and you can just shoot me an email sometime near the conclusion of your adventure, and I'll start preparing stuff again. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wilphe

Adventurer
Watus said:
I'm here.

Also, it would give him a legitimate function aboard ship. Which would be nice.

Not a problem.
Though "Tuan" and "Legitimate", don't really seem to go together...

ARe you guys continuing your conversation, because the IC thread seems to have stalled.

I know what Saanath and Trelene want to do, but at least part of that is dependent on Gwydion giving the okay.

Maed, if Seonald isn't going to be around - do you fancy ghosting Ktarle?
Two posts a week is about as fast as we are running ATM anyway...

doghead

thotd
Wilphe said:
So what are people doing?

Otherwise I will Raymond Chandler you all.

Wiphie is right people. This game has been limping along like a sick animal recently. Much more of this and a mercy killing will be the only humane thing to do.

So where do we stand?

Honestly, if you think that the game has run its course, say so. In a way, it would be nice to have a game that 'finishes' as opposed to just 'fades away'. And as things go, it wouldn't be a bad ending. The characters had a great adventure and came out as heros. We could wind this up with them riding into the sunset, or nebula, or whatever characters do in space movies, in their trusty, but beat up old spaceship.

thotd

Maerdwyn

First Post
Might be for the best, unless there are some other people around. My situation is still as it was above - I can ghost Ktarle a little, but i doubt it's enought to sustain thngs if others have lost interest.

Watus

First Post
I haven't lost interest. The good Dr.'s last-seen date is 11/13, however... Perhaps something is up?

And perhaps we should consider opening the game to new blood? We are at a crossroads here, and we have an in-game reason in the form the administrators entourage for bringing in new characters.

doghead

thotd
Not exactly a resounding rally to arms.

So Watus is in. Tailspinner posted in the ic thread recently so in by default? Seonaid said she would be away for a bit, but Maerdwyn will cover Ktarle. DrZ has dropped off the face of the earth.

Well, we haven't officially lost anyone.

I'd rather avoid going through recruiting again. We have a crew (assuming DrZ returns). Lets just get moving.

Wilphie, can you get all the characters together so we can get this sorted. I've kind of lost track of where we are and what has and hasn't been done.

BTW, where is the ship now? In orbit or on the planet.

Remove ads