OOC: [T20] High Law and Low Justice

Maerdwyn

First Post
Yeah - 2 was what I was thinking for him.

Was also thinking I would jump to one of the staff members if Seonaid came back (Or perhaps even if she hasn't yet, to make it easier for her to jump back in right away), if that works for you

No low berths - I'll put the ship info in the character thread as soon as I can.

Wilphe

Adventurer
Sounds good.

I have uploaded TAS forms 11 and 14 to the Rogue's Gallery.

(Crew and Cargo manifests)

I'll do the Passenger Manifest in due course.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
WHooooooo boy. This is a drag. I get emails of some of the posts when they happen, but I don't save them, so I don't have any sort of backup of the game. Does anyone?

-rg

doghead

thotd
Sorry, no. I had a look for cached material, but just found the Rogue's Gallery.

So, minus five months puts us ... um, still trying to decide which route and which cargo to take. On the up side, if Wilphe posts a summary, I might finally be able to get up to speed :D

thotd

Wilphe

Adventurer
This might be a convenient time to skip straight to Bleue Mer

In any case I beleive there are 553 threads cached in Google, I'll be working through them tonight to see what I can get.

Watus

First Post
It's painful, but I'm not sure that we have any choice but to skip ahead at this point. I personally don't recall enough detail to make much progress in the murder investigation. I had been relying pretty heavily on the thread...

doghead

thotd
Saanath was planning to contine to check the disks on hand as well as the computer. But unless something comes of it, or the murderer tips his hand, I think things were pretty much on hold until we get insystem.

We had the ship set up for video survellience as well as to monitor comings and goings, but that is about all I can remember.

I would like to find out what is happening, but perhaps the game would be better served by getting into port, re-crewing and moving on.

thotd

Remove ads