• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
You finished. I just never did the house keeping of HD spent. I'm having the NPCs spend at least some HD before doing the long rest because they wouldn't have sat around with half or fewer hp for 8 hours.

Uller

Adventurer
One of the things I've always found disappointing about published adventures is they come with all this wonderful artwork but the maps are always marked up for the DM. I think a good map adds to the player's imagination to really give a feeling of what the place is like.

I don't mind giving the artists a few bucks for the player's versions of the maps but the books should really include them for table top games.

DMAesh

Explorer
They should. I would be happy if they had that as an extra download. But I am happy that Jared Blando sells his map packs. (He did most of the maps for Out of the Abyss, I think.)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Darn. Well, at least Erevan only missed 4 hp, so now he's healed for a quarter. I'll add it to my RG post; could you add it to the google doc, DMAesh? Thanks!

Uller

Adventurer
Darnit...just realized [MENTION=6801331]DMAesh[/MENTION] didn't say Ez entered the room....only in the hall. That's what I get for posting before coffee.

Deleting for now...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EN World mobile app

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads