Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

Voda Vosa

First Post
Kaoru's interjection is enough to snap the others out of their trance for a moment.
The spirit is taken aback by the hostility.
"I just want to reward you all for saving me." The spirit says with an innocence and sweetness that is hardly resisted. Ban Lu and Kaoru are now immune to her charms but the others feel the same overwhelming sensation of a few moments ago.
Kaoru and Ban Lu are able to do something else.

Another set of insight rolls. DC has dropped to 12 thanks to Kaoru's successful diplomacy roll.

Helfdan

First Post
Wang Chi

The soldier suddenly shakes his head, and draws his own blade. "Lady, I do not wish to hurt you. But if you once more attempt to ensorcel us, you will leave us little choice!"

[sblock=OOC]
Roll Lookup[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The female figure hisses, her face turning dark and horrible, eyes protruding like big red orbs. Another set of eyes appeared, and then another, and another. Hair sprung from her skin, and two sets of articulated limbs from her sides. Her arms and legs became also spiderly. The woman morphs into a huge arachnid dreadful creature.
The horrible creature laughs, with a voice so unatural it unerves all of the warriors.

"You'd had a more peaceful death, haven't you noticed the enchantment. Very well, you shall die now, for transpassing my territory and slaying my pet." the creature said, as it poses to strike with it's poisonous fangs.

Aranea.jpg

[sblock=Battle!]
Conditions
--------------Heroes:
Lucky Leng 43/43
Ban Lu 32/32
Wang 46/46
Ziang 36/36
Korio 36/36
Shen 36/36
Kaoru 35/35

-------SPIDER FIEND: (AC: ?, Ref: ?, Fort: ?, Will: ?)

Map

ROLL INITIATIVES!

[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Ban Lu

OOC: initiative (1d20+1=13)

The monk struggles to regain his composure in the wake of the startling transformation. Ban Lu calls forth some divine protection for himself and his companions in the face of the arachnid oni. A glowing shield appears over his head.

OOC: Shield of Faith Cleric Utility 2 +2 to AC for the duration of the encounter.

Legildur

First Post
Kaoru

Kaoru grits his teeth as the creature's true form is revealed! But even with his insight into the situation, the sudden transformation catches him by surprise.

Initiative (1d20+8=12)

Kaoru immediately launches a bolt of lightning at the arachnid, seeking to knock it over before moving to his left (to N12 if safe to do so).

Pinning Bolt vrs Reflex (1d29+7=16 for 2d8+9=20)

[sblock=hit:] successful hit results in knocked prone and slowed until the end of Kaoru's next turn.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads