[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

"How many are you? Are more coming? Are you scouts?"
Devos continuous his questions while thinking about a possible arcane meaning of the mark.

[sblock=ooc]
Knowledge Arcane (1d20+7=25)

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

VanorDM

Explorer
"How many are you? Are more coming? Are you scouts?"

No more coming, we were to get rock and bring it back. Maybe half of the clan was here tonight. That all I know, ask more if you want but nothing more to tell.

Let me go now?

Calvin and Lydia.

You have heard stories that involve that mark. There was once a fairly well known and quite powerful magi who lived in this area who used that mark as his personal symbol. He would carve it on items he made, and used it as a sort of signature for letters he wrote.

All the stories agree he disappeared and is presumed to of died nearly 75 years ago, searching for something, but no one knew for sure what it was. Only that he started wandering around looking for something.

There this no religious nature to the mark.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Calvin looks to lydia and whispers "follow me" then to the inquistors of the party he say,s " we may have one or two more questions. jut one minite please"

if lydia follows calvin ahe wil move to 15 fee awaya nd whisper very quetly , " we need to find that stone. do you know anyone who can help you? we need to get it before the orcs do."

ghostcat

First Post
Lydia follows Calvin and whispers in response "Sorry Calvin, I've only just arrived here and don't know anyone who can help. So we are on our own. The orcs seem to think its near the inn, so it could be worth looking around. You're a local, don't you know of any old stones around here? It could be incorporated into the inn itself. I do have a spell that might help."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"then lets check it out. Hang oin though, ..." he moves back to the other group and says " he can go but must never return to littleton under pain of death. and if any of his clan show up, they too will be under the same penalty." He waits to ensure the orc leaves before starting the search for the stone.

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

When being alone with the other 'heroes', Devos says: "I can 'bless' your senses to better find the stone. I can also scan the area for magic auras."

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2447663/Casting guidance on the searchers (+1 on skill check), then cast detect magic.

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Remove ads