[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Devos

When being alone with the other 'heroes', Devos says: "I can 'bless' your senses to better find the stone. I can also scan the area for magic auras."

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2447663/Casting guidance on the searchers (+1 on skill check), then cast detect magic.

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

blessing my senses would be appreciated, but sensing auras is no problem for me.

VanorDM

Explorer
Clan is south in cave. Take one part of day to get there. It next to tree hit by sky power.

After that unless someone stops him he nods to you all and starts to run off to the west.

ghostcat

First Post
While the others are searching for the stone, Lydia will keep casting Detect magic spells while examining the inn walls. She starts at the back and works anti-clockwise round the inn. Se will pay particular attention to any steps.

[sblock=Orisons]Oracles learn a number of orisons, or 0-level spells, as noted on Table 1–3 under “Spells Known.” These spells are cast like any other spell, but they do not consume any slots and may be used again.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Vithralas considers planting an arrow in the fleeing orc's back, but isn't sure how the rest of his new companions would react to such an act.

VanorDM

Explorer
Calvin, you notice behind the inn a large rock, maybe 2-3 feet across with the same symbol that the orc drew in the ground. It's laying mostly flat on the ground but it's large enough that it's not covered in grass.

ghostcat

First Post
Having detected an aura on the stone, Lydia continues to concentrates to try and determine the aura's properties.

[sblock=OOC]Spellcraft +5[/sblock]

Remove ads