[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

"I know of such a spell, but I'm not able to cast it."

[sblock=ooc]
Ray of frost isn't on the witch spell list, but I think Devos spellcraft is high enough to know a wizard 0 level spell.

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
"Sorry, I can't be any more help. I know something about spells but my magic is more divine based than arcane. So it looks like we're suck. Anyone any suggestions as to what to do next?"

Rhun

First Post
Vithralas chuckles. "Looks like we're stuck. Unless we want to seek out these orcs in their lair for more information?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

"I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I used all my arcane energy in the last fight."

[sblock=ooc]

Active:

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
" think that we need to leave those orcs alone. I suspect that in their lair they are much more tuffer. If we need to remove the rock, then we need to do so. Then we can examine it on ooour own time schedual and Devos, You acan regain your spells."

ghostcat

First Post
"I agree with Calvin." says Lydia "we need to get the stone inside where it can be protected. Then it can be studied at people's convenience."

Rhun

First Post
"Anyone have a shovel? We could try to dig the stone up." The elf shrugs, not knowing how else to get the stone out of the ground and inside.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I do not, but perhaps someone inside does. I shall go and inquire" if noone stops him, Calvin heads inside to ask the good fold in the inn/tavern.

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

"Good idea. I can at least provide you with magic light, as my frame isn't suited for digging."
Devos says, his tiny viper looking curiously out of his sleeve.

[sblock=ooc]
Typically low level caster problem, feeling obsolete...

Active:

[/sblock]

Remove ads