[Pathfinder] Flames of Littleton

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

Assuming that Vithralas points out the arcane lock and its pattern , Lydia will use another Detect magic to see if she can determine the type of energy.

[sblock=OOC]Spellcraft +5[/sblock]

Devos does the same.

[sblock=ooc]

Spellcraft + 7

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Onslau saunters out of the inn and around to the rest of the party, his step light, a whistle on his lips. He wanders over to the huddled adventurers, stretches his back, and grins widely.

"Why's everyone so interested in that rock?" he asks.

Walking Dad

First Post
Devos

"Maybe it isn't the rock itself. Perhaps it just guards the entrance to an underground complex."

[sblock=ooc]

Active:

AC 13 (T13, FF10), HP 12/12, F +2,R+2,W+2
0 Level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Guidance
1 Level: Mage Armor, Sleep
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"An underground complex, under the Inn, or," looking about, "under the whole town it self. No I think not. The orc was told to just retrieve the stone, right?"

ghostcat

First Post
Lydia listens to the others and them summarises things has she sees it. "I'm starting to think that the stone is some kind of safe. With the contents inside. This means that we need to puzzle out how to open the magic lock. Evocation magic, and hints of cold/ice in the spell! Anyone any ideas?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"sorry, Healling is my forte'."

OOC: Would calvin have heard of magic spells that have like a fire trap but can be altered with [feat: energy substitution-cold]? I personally could see that ckind of thing being done to protect the contents from the effects of the fire.

VanorDM

Explorer
OOC: Would calvin have heard of magic spells that have like a fire trap but can be altered with [feat: energy substitution-cold]? I personally could see that ckind of thing being done to protect the contents from the effects of the fire.

ooc: That seems sort of unlikely. That's fairly advanced magic theory, more so then I'd expect a cleric of your nature to get into anyway.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: (Metagaming) What about Ray of Frost? Do we have a wizard/sorcerer that can cast that?

Last edited:

Remove ads