[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As Rhote pondered the woman's words he created a small bit of flame and made it dance, allowing it to grow brighter along with Liam's growing rage. Finally he snuffs the flame out and shrugs. "As the Prince wills, so it shall be."

Scotley

Hero
She seems reassured by the words of the group and she seems to relax by the time Oleg returns with another bottle of the wine. Soon she busies herself clearing the dishes as the meal is done. Oleg asks, "You have a plan for the morning? The bandits usually arrive pretty early."

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie tried to let herself relax a little so that she could drift off to sleep. But she was mulling over what was going to happen in the morning and that made drifting away difficult. It was not a problem with the plan. If anything what Kyria had come up with was more complicated than was necessary. No, instead... No help for it I guess. I go to bed a bandit, I wake up a bandit hunter. The guys are not gonna be too happy with me when they see I am with this lot, that is for sure. Less so when I sink my axes into 'em. I'll just have to forget we were, Pixie yawns, Friends... That is her last thought before she falls into her slumber.

Last edited:

Axios

First Post
"The plan is simple. The bandits show and if they refuse to take warning," a slight smile crosses his face "then we help them with their decision." Grayson takes a last draw from his ale and makes his way to his room.

Axios

First Post
Grayson stops short of the stairs. "I forgot about the plan to set a trap. I would be fine with the trap." He turned and followed the stairs to his room.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"The first thing they should see when they arrive is my sword raised high to deliver swift justice!" Liam says, pounding a fist on the table and gesturing dramatically.

Scotley

Hero
Oleg's Trading Post Tactical Map

OOC: Okay, here's a simple map of the layout to help you decide where you wish to be when the Bandits arrive. I have placed Oleg and Svetlana, but if you wish them too be elsewhere you can talk to them about it. Let me know where you plan to be when the fun starts. I will update the map as the characters' positions are noted. (edit-Pixie is on there now) If you can't view the map let me know and I'll try to put it up as a jpg or earlier version of excel. You can get an excel viewer here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=10

Attachments

• Olegs trading post basic.xlsx
    11.6 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: V12 (or possibly U12, depending on whether the doors open outward or inward) would be my first choice for Pixie, unless anyone objects to her being so close to the "civilians" on account of her history of banditry. She will start with one axe in hand, with the other free so she can decide whether to draw the other or a dagger to throw during her first move.

Remove ads