• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie gulps. "The tick is the danger here," she says, voice quavering. "If it latches on to you, it can drain blood." She readies her axes for the attack. Gods, please let that thing attack the guy with the metal shell, not me.

OOC: I do not know that we would have had time to prepare or empty them, but Pixie keeps two flasks of oil in her backpack.

Scotley

Hero
Pixie gulps. "The tick is the danger here," she says, voice quavering. "If it latches on to you, it can drain blood." She readies her axes for the attack. Gods, please let that thing attack the guy with the metal shell, not me.

OOC: I do not know that we would have had time to prepare or empty them, but Pixie keeps two flasks of oil in her backpack.

OOC: You've got a round before they reach you. If you want to try to have gotten one out while moving I'm going to need an acrobatics check. A failure could mean you dropped a flask a bad one and you could drop the pack as well. Running and getting something out of a pack is fairly difficult I should think.

Kaodi

Hero
With what little time she has left Pixie motions to Brondelleon and says, "Got two pints of oil in my pack, maybe you guys can make 'em burn." She kneels down on one knee so the druid can get at them easily as she keeps her axes at the ready for the coming melee.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
As his half-brother reaches for Pixie's pack, Rhote chuckles and says, "Oh, what a day it is when it is my nature-loving brother, and not I, who decides to play with fire." Instead Rhote takes advantage of Pixie's kneeling to launch a sling stone over her head and at a mite.

OOC: Attack on Mite 1. 21 to hit, 2 to damage.
1d20+3=21, 1d4=2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
With what little time she has left Pixie motions to Brondelleon and says, "Got two pints of oil in my pack, maybe you guys can make 'em burn." She kneels down on one knee so the druid can get at them easily as she keeps her axes at the ready for the coming melee.

his next action after finishing his summoning spell is to grab a pint and drink in down both pints, tuck one in, and make a molotov cocktail with the other. The tick will be his target for all things. . . . summoned animal, and fire bombs

As his half-brother reaches for Pixie's pack, Rhote chuckles and says, "Oh, what a day it is when it is my nature-loving brother, and not I, who decides to play with fire." Instead Rhote takes advantage of Pixie's kneeling to launch a sling stone over her head and at a mite.

OOC: Attack on Mite 1. 21 to hit, 2 to damage.
1d20+3=21, 1d4=2

when the summoning is done he says, "Brother, just wait. some day nature herself will lease me the power of the elements itself!"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam waits with his longsword and shield held ready for the coming attack. He glances at his comrades and sees that they are each holding firm. He nods confidently to them, grateful for having such stoic companions in the face of battle.

OOC: Liam will ready vs attack.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Bwah, sorry!)

Kyria shakes her head. "This was my bright idea," she sighs, her voice thick was sarcasm. "I should know better than to follow those. I have such a brilliant track record after all."

She brings up her shortbow and fires an arrow at the tick. The little monsters might not be as threatening on foot...

[roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage.

Scotley

Hero
Kyria's arrow glances off the Tick's shell. The chieftain guides his mount forward toward Prince Liam and his troops follow in a ragged line. The ugly little fellows shout insults and wave their weapons in a show of ferocity as they come.

OOC: Actions from all?

Attachments

• Battle r1.jpg
    Battle r1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Grabbles and Tickleback.jpg
    Grabbles and Tickleback.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 85

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads