• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PbP WFRP2 - The Marius Gambit OOC [FULL]

Torillan

First Post
State your interest here, choosing one of the core races to play. Then I will post all the rolls necessary to begin character builds. Provide a good background, ending it with a reason you might be in Middenheim. Characters can come from other Old World countries (Bretonnia, Estalia, Tilea, Border Princes, Kislev) as well as Norsca & Araby, but you'll need a really good backstory! If some of you want to be travelling together, work that in too. The idea is to have some fun, as well as kill off...er.....challenge the characters :D .

Last edited:

Lot

First Post
I'd be interested in a WHFRP game. I'd like to play an Imperial human. Beyond that, I'd let the dice figure out where I go from there.

omrob

First Post
Yay!

Whee the last WFRP game (my first PbP) i played in died in the big ole server crash from last year

I just got the nerve to start looking again. I'd like to play a dwarf ( from Middenheim) if you like, but if not then from the Mountains nearby from one of the units helping throw back the Storm of Chaos.

Torillan

First Post
omrob said:
Whee the last WFRP game (my first PbP) i played in died in the big ole server crash from last year

I just got the nerve to start looking again. I'd like to play a dwarf ( from Middenheim) if you like, but if not then from the Mountains nearby from one of the units helping throw back the Storm of Chaos.

All I care about is a plausible background, so he can come from wherever you'd like. I'll post stat rolls soon.

Welcome aboard!

Karl Green

First Post
Ops... well I posted over on the other thread but will repost interest here also...

I am interested in a Human... roll away for me please :D

Torillan

First Post
So far I have :

Lot (Human)
Omrob (Dwarf)
Karl Green (Human)

I'd like to try to get one or two more, but three could work too. I will post stats soon.

I think I'll try it this way: I will roll 2d10 8 times, and you can then distribute among the main profile as you like (adding racial stats). I will roll twice for your career choices, reversing the numbers as well to give you 2-4 choices for careers (yes, you will get these along with the stat rolls). I will roll for wounds and fate points as normal, and I'll let you guys fill out the rest. I'll post them soon in spoiler mode.

Thanks for the interest guys!

Lot

First Post
Looking forward to this. Now, we're just at the mercy of the dice. Who gets the squire, who gets the apprentice, and who gets the ratcatcher.

Insight

Adventurer
I love WFRP, and I own most of the main books for the new version. I'm a little hesitant, though, because both games I have joined in the past six months on this board have died a slow death.

That said, I would like to play, if you need or want more people at this point.

Remove ads