D&D Movie/TV Photos from the D&D Movie Set

The D&D movie is currently filming at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland. A number of onlookers have posted photos from the set on Twitter, as has Newcastle's The Chronicle. Check the link for lots more! Alnwick was built in 1309, and has been used in Harry Potter and Downton Abbey, amongst other things. https://www.enworld.org/threads/the-d-d-movie-has-begun-filming.679837/...

The D&D movie is currently filming at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland. A number of onlookers have posted photos from the set on Twitter, as has Newcastle's The Chronicle. Check the link for lots more! Alnwick was built in 1309, and has been used in Harry Potter and Downton Abbey, amongst other things.

Alnwick_Castle_02.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

That pretty much confirms Rodriguez is barbarian (axe and all) and they are leaning into the D&D look, rather than trying to be more "realistic".

Lillis is clearly a tiefling, although it's interesting (not surprising to me) that they are going for the classic look with small horns and natural skin tone, rather than a big horned red skinned 4e look. She appears to be the only non-human party member, bar cgi added later. Her class isn't obvious, but the earth toned hooded leathers suggests druid, ranger or rogue to me. She actually looks rather like Neeshka the tiefling rogue from NWN2 - not that I think she is likely to be playing such an obscure character. More likely an original.
1625123602512.png

It looks like Smith is probably a wizard, although I think the umbrella has more to do with the showery weather than being Mary Poppins.

Page appears to be absent - does that suggest he is an antagonist rather than a party member?

Last edited:

hopeless

Adventurer
Depends on where they're going with her character as Exandria Unlimited's first episode introduced a Faun character meaning that might be a possibility if she's playing a druid like the earlier spoiler's that was supposedly wrong mentioned...

Remove ads

Remove ads