• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pirate or Ninja?

Pirate or Ninja- It's a tricky one.

• Pirate

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Ninja

Votes: 17 44.7%

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
You both make me sick. Ninja-Pirates, indeed! Next thing you'll be talking about are Lion-Hyenas, Cat-Dogs, Rich-Poor, Militant-Pacifists, or some sort of Black Panther-White Supremists. They are natural enemies. Like oil and water. The French and people who shower. It just cannot happen. You make me sick. :p

icedrake

Explorer
Altamont Ravenard said:

No tis another humble poster.

I must say I prefer the ninja. Silent killers in the night. Who says that when he's not on the job that you can't go get completely drunk off sake and have a good time? Break the ninja stereotype.

Main reasons for many of my friends preferring ninja: Naruto.

The top two reasons for people liking pirates (mostly females mind you):
"Individuality over discipline."
"Johnny Depp hasn't played a ninja yet."

PS This is completely from a style stand point, verses min/maxing or what not. It determines what kinda geek you are. Of what kind, I don't know. We may need to ask Carl Jung.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Lemme ask you guys this:

A pirate needs to sneak into a place ninjalike. Can he do it?
NO!

A ninja needs to disguise himself as a pirate. Can he do it?
YES!

A ninja can say "Yarr!" and chunk an incontinent parrot on his shoulder as easily as any salty dog can. Disguise is, after all, part of the art of being a ninja.

Because, and only because, of this, I say Ninja.

Daniel

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads